What Characters do you plan on mastering?

I will fully master Mario as I always have, and kick-ass.
Then Samus, fully sick ZERO BEAM!!!!!
And then Link, normal link, not the stupid cel-shaded "toon".

And I will rule the world.

BTW Luigi is gay.

I always tend to use Mario and Link and I was impressed by how they looked this time around and how good their final smashes looked.

I also will try to get used to Samus and then Zero Suit Samus, and Pit as well.

I'm gonna play as Mr. Game and Watch and R.O.B. And maybe some Ike and Luigi.

Ooooopssssiiieeee, forgot spoiler tag

Last edited:
well i would master meta knight because i like his moves and i see many combos with him and it will be preety hard to take him off the board with his moves and he has a good reach so i can hit people from a better distance than others and i might use sheik cause i will do dmg more quickly by only playing offence with her speed kills alot of slow powerful ppl

I said it before and i'll say it agian, PIT all the way specially after seeing the other thread with all the videos, he can really kick a$$.

~X

i'll try all the fast characters and choose my favorites from them.. from the vids i'd have to go with Diddy, PT (i know he isnt always fast but i still wanna try and master him), CF (again), Sheik (again), wolf,...maybe sonic...luigi all the way

I'm thinking, Pit, Sonic, Pokemon Trainer, and Fox, maybe Wolf, I like fast characters and Fox was my main in Melee, Sonic falls under that, I love Charizard, always thought he should have been a character, even though I hate the other two, and Pit seems nice and fast with the ability to fly.

Back