So... Does it come out today?

Big_League_Slugger said:
Traditional release dates for entertainment (games, movies, etc) are on Tuesdays. Thats is the reason why places are saying that the release date is the 13th.

Wii was released on sunday and correct me if i am wrong but isn't brawl scheduled for a sunday as well?

Nintendo, so innovative they release things on a different day.

:shifty:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Wii was released on sunday and correct me if i am wrong but isn't brawl scheduled for a sunday as well?

Nintendo, so innovative they release things on a different day.

So was gutiar Hero III. My guess is that more shoppers are in retail stores at this time of year, so releasing a huge game on a Sunday(and begining of new ad) would get huge sales.

Last edited:
Cpt.McCloud said:
Doing a job half assed living the American dream -high fives-

I heard wal mart is the only shop selling it today (I am British so have no idea)

No doubt, British people have a way of just saying it flat out. People think they're so polite but are truely fooled by the accent which makes them seem far more considerate.

Mingus said:
No doubt, British people have a way of just saying it flat out. People think they're so polite but are truely fooled by the accent which makes them seem far more considerate.

You have no idea....:scared:

-hides before the scousers come-

[/offtopic]

Cpt.McCloud said:
You have no idea....:scared:

-hides before the scousers come-

[/offtopic]

I'll tell you what, I've seen some videos with you Brits in it and the vocabulary used over there is rediculous. I saw a little girl probably 4 maybe 5 have a descussion with her mom before she flipped backwards down the stairs on break.com

"Mother?" girl
"Yes Dear?" mother
"Might I touble you for a cup of tea?" girl

And then she fell down the stairs but anyways. With as small as she was and with my experiance with children it's far from typical dialogue.

Mingus said:
I'll tell you what, I've seen some videos with you Brits in it and the vocabulary used over there is rediculous. I saw a little girl probably 4 maybe 5 have a descussion with her mom before she flipped backwards down the stairs on break.com

"Mother?" girl
"Yes Dear?" mother
"Might I touble you for a cup of tea?" girl

And then she fell down the stairs but anyways. With as small as she was and with my experiance with children it's far from typical dialogue.

YOU STEREOTYPING HOMO-HATING BURGER MUNCHER!

AtomicB said:
Thanks for no help you stereotypical freaks. I went to Gamestop and pre-ordered it. -_-

Heh, I gave the help I could give and got called a freak?

Also I would like you to meet a friend called sarcasm or should I give sarcasm tags for my post?

i got galaxy today at good ol wal-mart and just wanted to say i have played for about 2 hours and it is the best game i have ever played. i have been playing games on all systems for about 16 years. this game is the best

Back