Which V.C. Games Are Coming Out Today in U.S.????

Wont you guys be getting Castlevania IV and Super Contra on Christmas Day, (UK release is a week on Friday) plus the sort of confirmed release of the Opera browser, plus its Christmas, putting up with 1 uneventful week doesn't seem too hard.

Confirmed it is. Tennis, Space Harrier II, and Military Madness are now on the US virtual console. Of course, I'm not getting none of them, as none of them appeal to me, but I am happy that the Forecast channel will be released on Wendsday.

Masterchip Database said:
Confirmed it is. Tennis, Space Harrier II, and Military Madness are now on the US virtual console. Of course, I'm not getting none of them, as none of them appeal to me, but I am happy that the Forecast channel will be released on Wendsday.

It is a sad thing to say about the frocast channel but its true.

VC:frown2:

Forcast Channel :yesnod:

Urggg! Donkey Kong, Castlevania 4, Street Fighter 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario Brothers, are out in Japan. Why are we getting shafted so badly? I know at some point we'll get these games, so I'll hold out for another month. I was told next month we'll see 60 games. I hope that's more than a rumor.

sagema said:
Urggg! Donkey Kong, Castlevania 4, Street Fighter 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario Brothers, are out in Japan. Why are we getting shafted so badly? I know at some point we'll get these games, so I'll hold out for another month. I was told next month we'll see 60 games. I hope that's more than a rumor.

60 more games? Where did you hear that?

Back