- Story that is funny on purpose
- Enjoyable multi-player
- Japanese voices available

Cons-
- English voice actors
- Annoying helper Shahra
- Some level up powers seem like they “should have been available from start”

More: http://wiinintendo.net/2007/02/11/sonic-and-the-secret-rings-reviewed/

OH yeah! This is like the first sonic game with that high a rating! Now im gonna try double as hard to get a ****ing wii before the 20th of febuary!

Yeah it's going to be really good and a redemption to all 3D Sonic games...funny story? i'ts not funny at all, it looks to be dramatic and good

I've only heard great things about this title, can't wait to get my hands on it. I hope Tails makes an appearance.

hey_suburbia said:
I've only heard great things about this title, can't wait to get my hands on it. I hope Tails makes an appearance.
They said that almost all characters from from old Sonic games will be in thi one., so yes Tails will be in the game.

....hmmm....im not surprised!
I could tell this game had a lot of potential from the start....although I think ill just rent it....I want to get Dragon Quest Swords before I come anywhere near this one

Joe said:
....hmmm....im not surprised!
I could tell this game had a lot of potential from the start....although I think ill just rent it....I want to get Dragon Quest Swords before I come anywhere near this one
Im going to rent it from Game Fly then buy it from them for 40 bucks.

not to get your hopes down, but gamefly doesnt sell wii games at all...YET
No keep it OR buy it.
only rent it.
...so stop bragging about being better, its sad

Sonic multiplayer is just more mini-games. Does the Wii really need more of them? None of the ones available so far (Monkey Ball, Rayman, Wario Ware) have impressed me at all.

I suppose, as long as they have fast paced racing like in the classic multi-players, I'll be happy.

Single player looks awesome though. A true 3D Sonic revival.

ONLINE! is there goin be online ? :nonod: The one thing that stands out about this game for me is the water. The water in this game looks so damn beautiful.

are the minigames the only thing that are multi player (hopefully the races are)?
o and in races if its not multiplayer is it atleast timed so you can have records between friends?

This could be the game that redeems the 3D sonic world and with motion sensing its going to be quite immersive well I hope so anyway

If there is online multiplayer this game will be SO good. Fingers crossed!

Back