sonic

ganondorf234

Darkness Within!!!!!!!!!
Aug 30, 2006
Australia
i hate sonic and i hope he is not IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why do people hope he is going to be in the game?
plus try to make a moveset for him.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was just a useless post, besides Sonic is probably the Second Most Popular character in the world Mario is 1st i think, and alot of people love Sonic such as me so don't post such a dumb post!

ganondorf234 said:
try and make a moveset for sonic? it is neally impossible. so haha.
sonic sucks.
Dude, i bet u that if u gave any character to nintendo, they could make 100's of different movesets for them. Thats just stupid, its not nearly impossible so hahaha yourself. And why are u asking us to make movesets? We play the games, we dont make the movesets, why dont u say that to nintendo? HUH! HUH! thats rights cause they could make a moveset on the spot.

bullsh!t, sonic has no moves and he can be a great sandbag to smash around. plus you said all of that bullsh!t because you can not think of a B^. right.

Man, wtf have u been smoking cause wateva it is i want 5mg cause it must be strong. Look, u think your like the ultimate character creator and stuff for brawl but no offense but u suck. No other way to put it than u suck. Man i saw that crappy post with all that spawn and punisher and all that random crap. Nintendo would just laugh at u if they saw that. And by the way, if i wanted an Up B attack for sonic it would be like him rolling into a ball and going up like samus Up B. That would work.

m7ticalm said:
Dude, i bet u that if u gave any character to nintendo, they could make 100's of different movesets for them. Thats just stupid, its not nearly impossible so hahaha yourself. And why are u asking us to make movesets? We play the games, we dont make the movesets, why dont u say that to nintendo? HUH! HUH! thats rights cause they could make a moveset on the spot.
Well said homie

ganondorf234 said:
but thats his jump.
Dude how do u no thats his jump? Just because of your crappy little draft of movesets of sonic its his jump now? Dude, how can u come with all these predicitions? No one will no wat the moveset will be for sonic, i might be right u might be right that it might be his jump but u are deffinately wrong in saying that it is impossible to make a moveset for sonic.

Back