Gymdawg

~I Spy Hypocricy~
Nov 4, 2006
Her arms
Wii Online Code
5981-2669-3238-7379
sotwlw5nz5.gif

Remember,
- Everyone votes for their top 3 sigs and lables them accordingly.
- If you don't vote for 3 your votes will not count.​
Let the voting begin.
The topic for this week was:
[NINTENDO]

Entrants:

Byuakuya
mtfvm4.png

Celestial
pitimprovedv3bm0.jpg

Close
marioicongl0.png

Demonflair
Animal-Crossing-Sig-1.png

Enedlhach
godofgamming.png

Gymdawg
miyamoto_banner.png

KC Black
papermario2pn0.png

Spaggy
Midnarounded.png

SSBB_Lover
BowserJr-1.png

Star Striker
ss.png

Syntax
Wario.jpg

Tharheelsuperman
DS.png

Wiired
tennismariobc3.png

Wii_Smurf
MarioSignatureSharp.jpg

Last edited:
I can't vote... it's just to hard...
Maybe later :)

Hey Gym, below Almo's sig is saying that the game was developed by Rare. Does it mean that it's not related to Nintendo and we can't vote for him??

demonflair said:
Hey Gym, below Almo's sig is saying that the game was developed by Rare. Does it mean that it's not related to Nintendo and we can't vote for him??
I don't know, I'll have to talk to Wiired about it. For the time being, you can vote for him.

Current:
Celestial: 5
Tarheelsuperman: +5 (5)
Enedlhach: 3 +1 (4)
Close: +3 (3)
Byuakuya: 1

Current:
Tarheelsuperman: 10
Celestial: 5
Enedlhach: 4
Byuakuya: 4
Close: 3
Wii_smurf: 1

demonflair said:
I can't vote... it's just to hard...
Maybe later :)

I thought I asked that myself a couple of days ago... guess I forgot.. :sick: and considering Rare's in Microsofts hands now.. I'm pretty sure it should be void..

Star Striker said:
At first glance I was amazed by Tarheelsupeman's entry but looking at it, not a lot has been done to both images........

What do you mean both images? Do you mean the DS and the Mario Render. If so the DS was not an Image. I designed the DS from scratch using the tools in photoshop. If you thought the DS was an image I'll take that as a huge compliment b/c that means I created a dang good replica :). I didn't do much with the render other than resize, sharpen, throw in some shadows and then adjust the Kart part of it so that it appears Mario is coming out of the DS, but that was the look I was going for.

Last edited:
tarheelsuperman said:
What do you mean both images? Do you mean the DS and the Mario Render. If so the DS was not an Image. I designed the DS from scratch using the tools in photoshop. I didn't do much with the render other than resize, sharpen and then adjust the Kart part of it so that it appears Mario is coming out of the DS, but that was the look I was going for.

You created the DS image!? In that case........well done that man!

EDIT: Thanks for the vote Celestial! One step closer to possibly winning SOTW with my first entry! :D

Wiired said:
I thought I asked that myself a couple of days ago... guess I forgot.. :sick: and considering Rare's in Microsofts hands now.. I'm pretty sure it should be void..

You know it probably shouldn't count, but we could just leave and if it wins we'll just consider whoever took 2nd the winner or reevaluate the entry at the end of the week. Either way I don't care.

Star Striker said:
You created the DS image!? In that case........well done that man!

Thanks, I'll be glad to email you or anyone for that matter the psd file if you want to check it out. Gym already has it.

Last edited:
Star Striker said:
Don't worry about it ;) Looking at it closely now I can see how it was done but you must have had a huge number of layers!

Yeah there are over 40 layers in the final product, but I also merged together several layers. So I'm sure I was well over 50 at one point.

Back