Spiderman screenshots

con77

Joined the dark side
Mar 8, 2007
Manchester
I didn't see any of these on the search but i found some spiderman 3 screenshots i think some are for the wii and others are for xbox and ps3

SM3.jpg

SM2.jpg

SM1.jpg

normal_SM21.jpg

normal_SM20.jpg

normal_SM19.jpg

normal_SM18.jpg

normal_SM17.jpg

normal_SM16.jpg

normal_SM14.jpg

normal_SM13.jpg

normal_SM12.jpg

normal_SM11.jpg

normal_SM10.jpg

normal_SM9.jpg

normal_SM8-1.jpg

normal_SM7.jpg

normal_SM6.jpg

normal_SM5.jpg

Those look amazing. However I want to see full Wii screenshots and video before I make a decision. I mean I want to see it in 480p. If it looks great on that I'll get it over the XBox 360 version since the controls will probably be amazing. *Crosses fingers*

Some of those look better than others, I like some of those backgrounds, I dunno how I feel about the glowiness of the characters.

some of those screenshots do look interesting but i do believe that some of those screenshots are not from the wii version but possibly from the xbox360/PS3 versions:eek:

ok i've found some more screenshots and these look more like there on the wii

spiderman-3-wii-02-1.jpg

spiderman-3-wii-03.jpg

spiderman-3-wii-04.jpg

spiderman-3-wii-05.jpg

spiderman-3-wii-06.jpg

spiderman-3-wii-07.jpg

MasterJedi2U said:
Those still look pretty damn good I think. If they are Wii pics I might have to get this game.

i'm pretty sure they are wii pictures because it only said wii on the site it didn't include xbox 360 or ps3

At least the taxis look more detailed than the previous ones in SM-2. I hope there are different types of pedestrians in the game rather than 5 different ones cloned 1000 times. I'm not asking for every person to be unique but it would be nice to see some diversity, because that's what Manhattan's all about.

FR. said:
At least the taxis look more detailed than the previous ones in SM-2. I hope there are different types of pedestrians in the game rather than 5 different ones cloned 1000 times. I'm not asking for every person to be unique but it would be nice to see some diversity, because that's what Manhattan's all about.

yeah...ditto :yesnod:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUM!!!

These Look Freaking Awesome!!!

Back