Splinter Cell

renegade

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Hi all... i just bought splinter cell for the wii today... its a bit of a let down.. it may just be because its quite difficult and i havent had chance to play it yet... all that aside, the graphics look much better than the very japanese red steel lol. Has anyone got far on splinter cell.. is it good?

The key to splinter games is taking your time don't cap everyone in sight, watch out for cameras, lasers etc.
Only got the game a few days ago myself and Im on the prision level now. Overall I think it's a solid game that will keep me going until March when Godfather and Tiger 07 are out :thumbsup:

is it worth $100 AU, cos im thinking of getting it, cos ive only got about 5 races left to finish the whole of NFS Carbon completely.

it's well worth getting! great game if your into it and there are tons of levels to go so carry on and stay in the shadows!:lol:

Would just like to add that having played splinter on pc's for many years this wii version has really sucked me in. There was a learning curve with the controller but now it feels so natural and more involved with the gameplay.
OK back to mission three now and how to get past the 3 guards in the dock area!

While playing mission three noticed a strange clicking noise coming from the disc drive whenever Fisher opened a door. Anyone else had this is it normal i.e. the drive accessing files on the disc or something more sinister ?

The title has been ignored on the wii really...does it make good use of the controller????

i find its quite difficult to get the camera angle right... im always looking either at the sky or at a wall... i probably just need to get used to it.

once you get used to the controls and fluent with them it really is second nature, The game uses the controller to its full abilities almost. Great graphics and a nice storyline. I played it non stop for 3 days on hard and stopped so i can start on other games lol. Its a hard one thats for sure.

Any ideas on how to make picking locks easier. I am at the prison stage and cannot get past the first lock to get into the guards room, and even when I get lucky on that lock, I get stuck in a cell when the riot is going on.

Until I master this, I cannot see myself having the patience to complete the game.

Hi Alwyn,

Slowly twist the wiimote to left or right until you hear the lock pin release then continue to twist slowly - if you still can't get it you could just break the lock but this makes a noise!

The worst wii game i played, it's a scruffy port with the controller mapped in so stupidly. The controller does not make this game good at all. overall it is the biggest let down.

Back