SSBB Friend Codes

Hey GUYS, get it together, remember to say WHERE in the country you are, so people can add eachother who are closer together and enjoy better matches. I don't think playing people on the East Coast is the greatest idea since I'm in Oregon...

List your time-zones!

Druidan
1246-8378-0580
Druidn
Central

PM me if you're adding me. I'll be adding eveybody on the thread I can find.

I'm having a hard time connecting to wi-fi now. Error code 31109. I can't even look up what that means because i can't connect to Nintendo's website.

must be ur internet says that u should try changing ur wireless channel (1-11) or put it on mixed g/b and/or something is interfering with ur signal

Forum Name: Evenflow58
SSBM Code: 1375-3882-2103
SSBM Name: EMan
Time Zone: EST

I'm in the process of adding everybody that's posted up to this point. If you'd like to play and you're posting after me PM me. I'll try to update, but I can't be sure it'll happen.

Adamii said:
I'm having a hard time connecting to wi-fi now. Error code 31109. I can't even look up what that means because i can't connect to Nintendo's website.

im having the trouble as you buddy

:::::

Prodigy
4682-8131-0385
Prod

im not going to add anyone until ppl add me, cuz its gay how u have 30 ppl on request and crap, just pm ill respond promise

Forum Name: Gamedango
SSBM Code: 2234-6815-7300
SSBM Name: MIKE
Time Zone: EST

Since the anybody feature sucks, gettin some good friend matches would be cool :yesnod:

mine is 4468-0639-0976
my name is frido

pm me when u add me

NEW YORK

promise you im no push over so come ready :cool:

lloyd_yayo
4511 - 0131 - 8425
Donte

ohio

just please pm and let me know you added me or want to

and everyone...please chill with all the wifi panic, today is a HUGE day for nintendos servers, rember theres MILLIONS playing brawl rite now

Back