im adding you
name : Wrath
add me

Last edited:
Hec7875 said:
Hec7875
0903-2432-3964
Eastern Time Zone (NJ)

I am planing of adding everyone tonight so check ur mail! =)

*is adding you
add me as soon as you can

Hey Wrath, you gotta learn something here. Don't post twice or six times in a row.

I got your add..

Anybody else, don't skip my name just cause I'm new on here. I've been playing the ssb games since the beginning. I'm no noob. And I'll be on the game just about every night. : )
Unfortuneately, hadn't heard of this site until I started looking for friend codes.

So, here it is again,

PalmPalm
3437-2713-1846
Final
Aim = PalmPalm3

PM me if you add.

bamblakopz said:
ok everyone... I was online but i am offline now... I will be on later today I guess...
I pmed u palmpalm...

Can I make a suggestion:

Everyone should put their FC's, names, and states in which they live within the FC threads in the respective regions in which they live.

For example, I live in WI, and therefore put all of my Brawl information in the FC thread in the Midwest Match Finder forum.

It seems that everything would be better organized and that it would be easier to find people in your general region by putting your FC's in the forum corresponding to your region.

If that makes sense.

Also, for your friend's list message (below your name and FC), I think we should all put what region we are in (either general region such as "midwest" or the state such as "WI").

need more ppl to add me
pm me if you add, i need more peeps on my list, no oneis ever on.

Eastern canada
fc :0559-6434-7968

Please add me to the first page
theJonny5e
SSBB code 0516-6950-0453
in game name - JON
Kingston, Ontario (Canada)
EST

Opie
SSBB code 0173-0977-1879
in game name - Opie
Texas (Houston)
CST

Everyone near me add me and message me so I can add you also!

Pro

My name is Mike. I consider myself pro =). Only reason i didn't go to the EVO championship thing an try to qualify for ssbm was my mom woudn't let me. Im 18 now so now i can fully participate in such events.

My friend code is 5370-0118-4742

Gl an please put me as a friend if u want to face a true Smash player. Im not a douchebag so don't worry, im all bout havin fun xD.

I come up as PM23, im in Florida so EAstern Time zone.

Last edited:
Back