SSBB Friend Codes

{Axtlár} said:
Hey Marioman wanna play right now? just join my room..
And whoever "Killa" is needs to learn some new techniques and moves for Pikachu not just thunder and down A.

well we got another hater and i dont only use those 2 moves u noob i use side a and up a if u would see it down a and thunder are my ko moves u noob lol i use up a to hit u in the air or down a to hit u in the air and u mad cause u cant beat me everytime u go against me u get raped and how bout u tell every1 u had a 3 on 1 and i was still beating yall lmao u mad causseeeeeeeeee........CANT TOUCH THIS DANANA NA NA NANANAN lol

Oh, you're Jon...yeah, I dunno what happened there, Marioman...when you saw my connection what color was it?
And Killa you must have the wrong guy, I beat you in all the matches I've played against you, sorry, I even have them recorded, and let me just say that spamming is bad.

Tiger44
4296-2746-1900
ZIEF
New Jersey (EST)

I'm gonna try and add most everyone here - do the same!

so come back on lets get a 1 on 1 unless u scared ill use diddy kong and no items come on talk trash now bringgggg ittt

{Axtlár} said:
Oh, you're Jon...yeah, I dunno what happened there, Marioman...when you saw my connection what color was it?
And Killa you must have the wrong guy, I beat you in all the matches I've played against you, sorry, I even have them recorded, and let me just say that spamming is bad.
What ever the worst one is...red is it? But I played you a couple days before today and it was half as bad as today

Yeah I know, my connection is good but somehow today I'm having problems with it, so we'll play when it's better, I'll let you know.

Back