ssbb wifi works!!

I've had all the online features available, but I can only get into Spectate games still, lol.. *cries*

I got it to work. My lag is kinda bad though so I keep losing xD Oh well, practice makes perfect.

I hope they fix the laggy thing quick. There is a half a second lag between u pushing the buttons and it doing it on your screen. It totally changes the game. Some guy was stuck down low in the New pork city level and I couldn't get the freakin Smash ball!!! I was all along and every time I tried to hit it, a half a second of lag would come and make me miss by an inch... the smash ball flew away!!

actually, i've already gotten used to the lag after playing a few games online.

btw, my online does work now; i just played a dozen matches, each with 4 players :smilewinkgrin:

My online play keeps going into a deep lag, because my Wi-Fi connection to my router is BAD. It's a cheap router behind 4 walls from my Wii. I need to get the LAN adapter.

my wii is actually in my basement, while my wireless router is a floor above it.

besides the obvious lag in online brawls, my connection hasn't suffered any issues at all :smilewinkgrin:

I've tried about a dozen times over the past two days and wifi hasn't been able to find me any opponents on "with anyone" mode. Disappointing.

Yes I have noticed this too and I am lovin every bit of it. The team matches rule dude!:):):):):):p

mines still not working, i tried it once this morning and it actually found people but then one dropped out or something and it kicked me out as well lol

Back