SSE: Aiming for 100% completion. Questions *SPOILER WARNING*

VorcePA

WiiChat Member
Mar 10, 2008
All right, so I co-oped with my friend through SSE all night last night right after release and we got through the whole thing. At the end of it all, we were about 89% complete, and we obviously missed a few things, but we just kind of wanted to see the ending.

That said, now that I've found out you can't move save files (my head imploded :( ), I'm going back on my Wii with a new SSE campaign, trying to get 100% on SSE. My first question is this:

Level "The Plains" (4th stage?) - I'm still not getting a crown at the end of it after going through it twice. The two things I know to get are:

1. The box at the end of the tunnel when you're trying to outrun the moving wall behind you.

2. Flying up the hole that one of the enemies drops down leading to a secret door.

After those two, I'm stumped. There doesn't seem to be anything obvious on the second part of the stage where you are on the moving platform.

Has anyone gotten the crown on this stage and know what I'm missing?

The Plain Crown Completion

Hey VorcePA,

I had trouble with The Plain stage as well. It took me forever to realize that I was missing a trophy from that stage. Remember at the beginning (before the movable wall) there is a bunch of blocks stack on top of each other in bout 5 columns? Well cut your way through the blocks and try to stand on top of them and cut away at the blocks that are somewhat hidden at the top of the screen. A trophy dropped from there eventually and I'm thinking that's what got me the crown completion.

Hope that helps. GL

I just got the strategy guide. It's got EVERYTHING you need to know.
It costs some $$$, I know...but I want to get everything!

Transfixed i bet because of your comment he got 100%. . . Thats sarcasm, sorry if it was a little TOO rude. .
But i think what XXtama said is right, i think the trophy is what your missing. I wouldn't know because well my friend is telling me everything so i don't know anything.

Why did OP start a new save file? did you do co op on your friends wii and want it on your wii? you can just go back and redo some levels. anyway there was some tough parts. anyone who needs help let me know. i think in the wild there is a spot near the end of the level where yu have to drop down one of the holes and theres a platform there, in the swamp i think it is theres a room where you go in and to the right is a green box, then theres wind in the middle and you have to ride the wind to the top of the screen where theres a yellow box. they are the tough ones i know. and that one at the very top of the breakable bricks that the one kid said.

Back