SSE Flag or No Flag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparx

WiiChat Survivor
Feb 9, 2008
Wii Online Code
7082-5155-7237-8142
On the SSE Map, what does it mean if there is a green flag on the level, and if there isn't?

I was wondering about that as well. My guess is the flashing ones still have trophies for you to collect....just a guess though.

I have also been trying to figure that out. On a few of the stages, i have this rainbow-flashing crown over it. Anyone else have that?

What? I only have that Rainbow Flashing Crown over my file (in the save screen, where it shows the percentage and the people on your team).

i think the flags mark 100% complete levels.
you might be able to go back and get trophies or unlock characters once you beat SSE
just my guess:)

the crown means u found everything in the level and completed it. the flag just means u completed it. I remember reading that somwhere before. I think i saw it in nintendo power

Heh maybe...

Rob...your in 4 clubs at the same time...hypocrit.

Completed as in all the tropihes and stickers and characters?

Or not the stickers?

i dont think the stickers are included, because they pop out when you beat an enemy almost every time

^^How is that being a hypocrite?

You know what I mean, not literally but in a joking manner..

I was confused about this to, so I went to the Dojo. You can either have a flag or flashing crown on the level once you go through it. If there is a crown, that means you have entered every door, and hit open every one of those floating boxes with a circle in it, and have fully finished the level. Some of the boxes contain stickers, trophies, power-up items etc. Those count towards the completition. The random stickers you see on the ground as you go through don't count towards it. If the green flag is showing, that means there are still doors to go through and boxes to open. Hope that helps:smilewinkgrin:

Yes it does thank you very much.

islandvic said:
I was confused about this to, so I went to the Dojo. You can either have a flag or flashing crown on the level once you go through it. If there is a crown, that means you have entered every door, and hit open every one of those floating boxes with a circle in it, and have fully finished the level. Some of the boxes contain stickers, trophies, power-up items etc. Those count towards the completition. The random stickers you see on the ground as you go through don't count towards it. If the green flag is showing, that means there are still doors to go through and boxes to open. Hope that helps:smilewinkgrin:

What if there is neither a crown nor a flag, yet I did in fact pass the level?

Atomheart said:
What if there is neither a crown nor a flag, yet I did in fact pass the level?

Hmmm...I've never seen that myself, and Sakurai doesn't mention that on the dojo. Maybe it means you found absolutely nothing in the level? lol I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back