starting new wii clan elite rangers now officially recruiting

yea bro and my latest creation i think is the best i already posted it in the graphics forums.

dam rangers i heard about your wii. thats sad bro hope you can get your wii fixed so we can play together again.

yea i called nintendo and they told me that they are going to charge me like $80.00 i was like wtf!!! lol but ima have to find a way to make that money cuz i really dont have money like that to spent since im in college lol but dont worry bro im going to come back soon.

yea i called nintendo and they told me that they are going to charge me like $80.00 i was like wtf!!! lol but ima have to find a way to make that money cuz i really dont have money like that to spent since im in college lol but dont worry bro im going to come back soon.

arent nintendo fixing wiis whos wii broke due to black ops

well apparently nintendo told me that im going to pay $80 so i have no idea but oh well as long as i can get back to playing black ops

Try at ebay for a wii, you may pay a little more but should be able to sell any games amd accessories and maybe pick up a new game too.....

yea i was thinking of just buying a new one but the thing is that i dont want to start my prestige all over again, and i also dont want to go through all the hassle of adding all the clan members and allys all over again. but that is a good idea and check for ebay wii's

You dont have to start all over again, just save the data onto an SD card (wii's data management) and your good to go.....

you can't save multiplater game data onto sd.... i tried when i had to have my wii fixed..

yea but i heard that if your wii gets repaired by nintendo that none of your data gets lost. But ima still need to call them and have nintendo answer my questions.

na most likely not ima get it repaired so then when the wii 2 comes out ima buy that one. but the only thing is that nintendo isnt insuring me that all my files will be saved

if it was me i would find a local shop that doe's repairs and have the disc drive replaced. that way it will probably be cheaper than nintendo repairing it and quicker also you shouldn't lose any of you saved data ( i didn't lose any ) as you would buying new or second hand and i don't think getting a new onw would solve the freezing issue, that's just a problem with black ops and some other games from what i have been reading.
anyway i hope you get it sorted soon.

if it was me i would find a local shop that doe's repairs and have the disc drive replaced. that way it will probably be cheaper than nintendo repairing it and quicker also you shouldn't lose any of you saved data ( i didn't lose any ) as you would buying new or second hand and i don't think getting a new onw would solve the freezing issue, that's just a problem with black ops and some other games from what i have been reading.
anyway i hope you get it sorted soon.

yea i decided to have mi wii fixed and check local repair shops to see which one is cheaper. And when the wii 2 comes out buy that one. But thanks for your help. and if your interested in being allies just sent me a ally request at 3127-2252-9270 and we can sort something out.

Back