starting new wii clan elite rangers now officially recruiting

Hey Fallen when you go on black ops tell all your clan allies that to go visit the clan website so no more incidents can occur. also if you want i have decided to make you the clan leader for the wii part of the clan since ima go over to the ps3 and start it there. So if your interested write back. And also what ever members you and tweak have just go from there cause i really cant do much.

No, I don't have Tweak it says his code is invalid too.. Do you mean if she decides to join have her post it on the website?
Your going to ps3 its pretty cool ive played it a few times I think the graphics are way better than the Wii's.. Sure I'll run clan..
If you talk to Tweak will you tell him to add me 5398-9777-0184 Ill post it on website too

No, I don't have Tweak it says his code is invalid too.. Do you mean if she decides to join have her post it on the website?
Your going to ps3 its pretty cool ive played it a few times I think the graphics are way better than the Wii's.. Sure I'll run clan..
If you talk to Tweak will you tell him to add me 5398-9777-0184 Ill post it on website too

yea have her post it there.
yea the reason why im going to the ps3 is because even though i started with nintendo i still feel that no one pays much attention to them. and thank you for helping me run the clan

hey everyone im done updating the clan website. I have added new forums, pictures, and organized the website more. So feel free to visit the clan website at www.eorc.forumotion.com and if interested in joining clan just sign up and post on appropriate forum. So far only recruiting for the Wii.

hey the clan site does look more organized now.
hey talked to some of my friends that have a ps3 and they said that they might be interesed in joining the clan. But i told them that the clan still aint up for the ps3 until you get the game. So let me know when you got the ps3. and are you going to get MW3.

Well honestly I dont think that I'm going to buy MW3 until I see some multiplayer. But I'm really looking towards getting Battlefield 3 first then wait for MW3. Because battlefield looks like it's bringing mor to the table than MW3.

But tell your friends thank you for waiting because I ma take a while to get the PS3 console

k everyone i just got my ps3 so ima wait till i get mw3 and ima start the clan on the ps3. And make a multi console clan wii ps3

okay everyone elite Rangers is now recruiting on the PS3 so if you have Black Ops feel free to visit our clan website. and if your interested register and feel up the registration form and ill get back at you as soon as possible.

Back