still pist

SSBfreak
i gotta ask you

why did you delete the post what that one guy said about saving or transferring info from one wii to another?

that's the closest and only thing I've ever heard about doing that

Two things: when ya've got a not-so-topic-related question, use a visitor message or private message. And just call me CK, bro. :lol:

Wiichat ain't one for condoning hack-related talk. I felt the post in question was barely a tad over the line of what is the grey area I allow. Leaving it there to prolong a hackery discussion would obviously lead to somethin' infraction-worthy in due time, so... yeah. It's gone.

Why can't I be famous for mah Magikrapz, rather than being known as "the guy who's always deleting posts"... ;____;

ya my post has many different subjects
if you will

thought it was fun to bring ####... stuff up again

i've not been vulgerD much
and i've seen worse
Like buddy lists contacts
NO NO buddy list contacts here

i respect what you do
how ever
a gray area is universal in all
i don't hack and have been hacked "still pist"
i just want to transfer what I've earned to something I've payed for... like my wii wii

SSBfreak
i gotta ask you

why did you delete the post what that one guy said about saving or transferring info from one wii to another?

that's the closest and only thing I've ever heard about doing that

He has to keep me in check one way or another :lol:

even though it seems like there's less hackers, I'd still like to see kill cam come out on the wii
or even the final kill cam where everyone sees it, i forgot if the wii has that one

kill cam would of been great when there were a lot of hackers so you could of easily spotted them out

oh well i bet you one of these days and of course on the newer or newest cod is where it'll be

well it's been awhile since i've been here. Now I'm just pissed that the last two cods didn't come out for the wii
i know common sense, well duh the wii u is out and needs some big names to help it out but on the ps3, they still did ghost and it will be for the ps4 as well as the gay box
all I'm saying is that they could of put out black ops two for both systems like the competitors did for ghost

Back