still pist

nice x-mas tree a different array of beers and once i looked closer

they were all lite, like lights

nice

Hey, what happened to the x-mas tree of beer? The picture is gone

still pist at all the little kids who swear more then I do and are not even old enough to play the game

its 18 plus kids

unless you pay for the internet yourself, its cooL BUT

if your mommy or daddy still pays for your internet
watch your mouth

you still kiss your mommy with that dirty mouth?

it's cooL to talk tish, it's part of the game I'm just saying tone it down some

^ A child with such a dirty mouth probably has parents with such a dirty mouth; or shitty parents in general. Terrible kids gotta get their terrible from someone, yeah? :p

Regardless, I damn well ain't letting my kids (if by some unholy, unfortunate occurrence I have some... blah) get their hands on an 18+ game when they're not even hitting puberty yet.

Not to be technical, but it's 17+...

I have never played a CoD for the Wii.. am I the only one that sees that as a bad idea?

But regardless, you all are right. I don't understand how parents can just let kids go into such a game at the age of 12. If parents are that careless, no wonder we have so many problems with teenagers these days :/

If parents are that careless, no wonder we have so many problems with teenagers these days :/

Same omnipotent bad parenting as the past, just through different channels and (improper) methods...

But yeah,
Second.jpg

So there's at least two things that are the same on black ops and mw3... I figured by now that nintendo would of finally put kill cam on the Wii just like the ps3 and 360, but no kill cam ... yet

and what's the point of having a gold gun if others can't see it, like on the 360 and ps3, you earn a gold gun, you use a gold gun, everyone see's it but on the Wii you have to kill someone, pick up his gun, then you can see if it's a gold gun or not. Same thing on black ops, except on black ops when you get a gold gun you can carry through your ranks.

On mw3, once you flip your rank over, you loose your gold gun or guns. Whats the point of earning gold camo if no one see's you got it and you're going to loose it later, after flipping your rank

So, still no kill cam and no point in showing off your camo, everyone has the same set camo for their gun. Look at the acr, that set camo looks like gold, but it's not.

Either that was lazy programming, or the Wii is too poor of a performer to handle such minimal texture changes...

That really is stupid, though. If my golden guns in Red Dead weren't visible to everyone else (more importantly, on the "kill cam" of the game), I sure as **** wouldn't of bothered getting 'em. No point in playing hard for eye candy if only you can see it after all...

I'll tell you whats bullshit...is that they added 5 more prestige ranks to all consoles mw3 so now it's 15 prestige with 80 levels each.

yeah that does suck, it makes the hackers stick out really good. Does anyone know how to transfer online data from one wii to another?

Ninty made it so you can't copy the save data of wi-fi compatible games to memory cards 'n such, so... yeah. You can't unfortunately.

They did a grand job ****ing over people who have to get their console's memory wiped for a repair...

I just thought I'd move this old post up for fun
yeah, black ops 2, if it is for the wii I'll get it, almost have to

I am rather curious if its going to come out on the 3ds as well

oh well just seeing if there's any old names still around and i see that there are

i think its kind of faukt up that when i use to play the hell out of cod, I never saw any ones name from here online
and I've read through a bunch of random names for shits and giggles

and no I'm not looking to be any bodies buddy

Rabbit doesn't play well with others

how can you disagree, I've tried saving cod to a sd card and it would not take
and I've heard from other people that once your wii is down
all is lost

now if you know how to transfer all info from one wii to another
I'm all ears LoL

Back