Strikers: USA

Eddienoteddy

mii love wii
Feb 13, 2007
CT
Wii Online Code
1656-4947-1080-8284
so uhhh, why does the UK get this game first?
becuase they actually like soccer over there across the pond?
How long do we in the U.S. have to wait for this game?
and is there any determination of what "regional gameplay" means? are we talking from East to West coast? or from East coast to Kansas? or what?
anyway, i just reeeealy want this game and i dont see why it isnt released globally on the same day

Excuse me but who got the wii before us?

(I'm Welsh, which is in UK, not I'm not British.. just Welsh)

Finally UK gets something first and straightaway there are complaints about it.
You get super paper mario first and hardly anyone complains about this, gamers in the UK are used to it now.

Dude we NEVER Get anything first, give us a damn break...

Besides, footie games sell better this time of year and in this country...its a very smart move.

Eddienoteddy said:
so uhhh, why does the UK get this game first?
becuase they actually like soccer over there across the pond?
How long do we in the U.S. have to wait for this game?
and is there any determination of what "regional gameplay" means? are we talking from East to West coast? or from East coast to Kansas? or what?
anyway, i just reeeealy want this game and i dont see why it isnt released globally on the same day

Stop crying. Besides, amongst many other things, you got Trauma centre at launch and we have to wait six months for it :eek:ut:

well i was more looking for a release date for the U.S. i wouldnt be so bitchy if it had a release date

Eddienoteddy said:
well i was more looking for a release date for the U.S. i wouldnt be so bitchy if it had a release date

You have plenty of games to play that uk doesn't yet, play them.
Don't be ungrateful

Eddienoteddy said:
...why didnt you ask for the release date then?

Eddienoteddy said:

don't mind them brits, or welsh or whatever..

theres no release date as of yet, but you can pre-order at gamestops... that suggets a release date by august

and from what ive read you will be able to play online with anyone anywhere in the world as long as you have their friend code..other than that i think north america will be 'open' so to speak

mukeliller said:
and from what ive read you will be able to play online with anyone anywhere in the world as long as you have their friend code..other than that i think north america will be 'open' so to speak
Yeah thats what I read...I'm sure all us "brits, or welsh or whatever" will inform everyone what the deal is with the online-ness in 10 days ;)

This is the EXACT reasons Americans P-me off, they do not realise all the things they get that we do not or if we do get it we get it much later and at a much higher price.

BE GREATFUL GOD DAMMIT.

mukeliller said:
don't mind them brits, or welsh or whatever..

If in doubt, blame it on the welsh :rolleyes:

Silent-Sniper said:
This is the EXACT reasons Americans P-me off, they do not realise all the things they get that we do not or if we do get it we get it much later and at a much higher price.

BE GREATFUL GOD DAMMIT.

Don't Worry - Us europeans get the better general lifestyle and better food etc so in the end it equals out :D

why cant all the releases be the same day? its not like they have to translate from "American" to "British". :? if the UK game is done, whats wrong with releasing that one to America (and visa versa with other game europe had to wait for :O )

E7ernal said:
If in doubt, blame it on the welsh :rolleyes:

Don't Worry - Us europeans get the better general lifestyle and better food etc so in the end it equals out :D

Haha, that made me chuckle :lol:
The only thing about america is 'it's understood that Hollywood sells Californication', I really want some Californication. I might buy some off ebay, I want to go to California, California rules. Thats why I want some Californication with an awesome guitar solo.

Solard said:
why cant all the releases be the same day? its not like they have to translate from "American" to "British". :? if the UK game is done, whats wrong with releasing that one to America (and visa versa with other game europe had to wait for :O )
Well Britain is lumped with Europe so we have to have about 10 lanuages built into the game...that and other reasons.

I've desided to make a complaint thread every time a game comes to the US first now, just to warn ya'll ;)

Back