Stupid things you do in Zelda

I was stuck for ages on that hog dude with the lil kid, and you have to smash his armor off, for about an hour i was running around off epona, with my sword smashing them up, and not relising they keep coming, then figured out i had to hurt that dude.

WolfpacSnakepit said:
haha mine was that damn cat at the beginning. I was trying for AGES to chase it back to the house. It seemed to be working at first but kept getting stuck on the bridge, which took me longer. Then i got frustrated and just moved onto the next thing, which was getting the cradle from the monkey (figured that out straight away!) then i got the fishing rod and it all came together!!!
Jajaja it happens the same to me! Until i notice that after fishing, the cat starts to follow me, i realize that i must throw him a fish,

But took me a least an hour and a half to find out that!!! :mad2:

the first fishing this was tough, but all that spring water stuff threw me off too. When i met the Goron south of the hyrule town, i would warp to a hot spring, put spring water in a jar and warp/run like the dickens to get it to him, only to have it cool to plain old water by the time i got there. I didn't realize it was related to completing the sidequest below, which also drove me nuts.

For this one, when i got the "carry this barrel of water to the goron west of hyrule town across a monster infested field" sidequest i kept trying over and over and over to run straight across the field to make the shortest distance, but then got walloped every time, losing my water barrel to a giant bird or one of those spinning pods. Who know you should skirt around the edge? darn spring water quests.

The stupidest thing i done was swap all my bombs for the running bombs then finding out i need normal ones in the yetis house.ie:mad2:

kiraownsurmom said:
at least u didnt ride epona off the bridge by links house for no aparent reason

(i was bored an wanted 2 c wat would happen)

Really? ive tried that...the game doesnt let your ride epona off the bridge:wtf:

I did run off it though because i didnt think the game would actually let me run off it, you know how on alot of games you cant run off the edge of cliffs

stupidest thing i've done wuz tryna find tha boss key in the twilight palace and realizing i had to look up and clatch on the wall

Cabe said:
Mine was in the Temple of Time
After I got the dominion(sp?) rod and took that statue through the first bell thing and came accross the gate I had no idea how to get past that. I spent ages using the D-rod to move those tiny urns around onto switches etc. Then I just used Oocco to warp out and went back through the entire temple to open the gate from the other side.
After I did all that I realised you could just smash the gate >_<
Haha I just read this and i did the exact same thing!

sn00g1ns said:
stupidest thing i've done wuz tryna find tha boss key in the twilight palace and realizing i had to look up and clatch on the wall

Same!! It took me forever to figure that out!

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Don't Understand Why People Like It So Much...:wtf:

If you're talking about the spoiler alert thing then, I don't like it.... took me like ten minutes to get to the end and all I found was some stupid message :prrr: :drool:

When you get the spinner, in that sand temple place. it took me forever to work out how you get out. lol

Back