Super Bad

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=YCcagk26siA[/MEDIA]

This movie looks really funny, comes out August 17!
Anybody else looking forward to this movie?

I plan on seeing that movie with a couple of friends of mine for my birthday. Should be a good movie.

You guys are lucky. I have to wait for it until it comes out on dvd and then get my parents permission to watch it. All of this since its rated R

thats rated R? why? thats wierd

No idea. I might have to have my parents permission to see the movie.. Which shouldn't be that big of a problem. Otherwise I'll just wait until after the 21'st.

ericlewis91 said:
thats rated R? why? thats wierd

They do drop the f bomb a couple times. Even if it's rated R i'm still gonna go watch it in theatres. Seems hilarious. Except my favourite part from other commercials wasn't on there.

Looks completely juvenile for an R movie.

Should be toned down and rated pg or pg13 so its real target audience, 11 year old boys, can see it more easily.

Last edited:
Yeah it was ^^
And its rated like that because of substance abuse and sexual innuendo or something.

JCpackers05 said:
this looks funny as hell. i like the line when the one of those two cops is like "OH NO ITS THE COPS!" it wasnt in this trailer though.

HAHa dude that's exactly the part I was talking about. Everytime I see that it always cracks me up.

Back