Super Mario 64 or StarFox 64?

zephyr1080

Wii Owner
Apr 26, 2007
Hi,

I just got 1000 points and want to get a N64 game. I already bought mario kart 64 and now i was thinking of Super Mario 64 or StarFox 64? I don't really want zelda ocarina thing becasue i have Zelda TP. What do ya think? I have played Starfox 64 before and i like it on n64 so it should be good on the wii aswell right?

Note: i don't have an N64

ocarina of time is ALOT better than twilight but in my opinion if yo like running around and collecting stars then get mario but if you like shooting games and short 1st player mode get starfox. But i would get ocarina if not that then mario 64

I never really liked the starfox games. If you just downright don't want OoT, get Mario 64. That game never gets old imo.

i just got Mario 64, its fun but the camera is kinda annoying:drool:

I have Super Mario 64 - amazing, definatly the better pick of the 2. the game is very interactive and the colors are so bright! Mario looks good too:

Mario64-TRUFORM-1.jpg

**That's also the start page to SM 64.

This always works. Take a coin and flip it. Whatever side it lands on, you will favor the other side more. If you are neutral to the outcome the coin has now decided for you.

Super Mario 64 is amazing Starfox was good but you can wait

sagema said:
This always works. Take a coin and flip it. Whatever side it lands on, you will favor the other side more. If you are neutral to the outcome the coin has now decided for you.

wow... i never realized how true this is. nice observation

zephyr1080 said:
Hi,

I just got 1000 points and want to get a N64 game. I already bought mario kart 64 and now i was thinking of Super Mario 64 or StarFox 64? I don't really want zelda ocarina thing becasue i have Zelda TP. What do ya think? I have played Starfox 64 before and i like it on n64 so it should be good on the wii aswell right?

Note: i don't have an N64

you should definatly get zelda ocarina of time, it is better than TP, and is one of the best games ever created :)

Sovieto said:
super mario 64
lasts much longer and is more of a classic

Yeah, good point, many of my sources say that the gamee (Star Fox 64) was extremely short and easy to beat. I'll have to ask some more of my friends.

I love both but Super Mario 64 is a must-have. Star Fox 64 has great multiplayer but Super Mario 64 you just can't miss.

Super Mario 64 all the way!! At least for me never gets old. It's the only game that I look forward to playing again as I am playing it.

Super Mario 64 will last you longer, but both were really great games.
ARE still great games.

Back