Super Mario Bros. 2?

RJU690

WiiChat Member
Mar 31, 2007
Atlanta
Will Super Mario Bros. 2 be released for the Nintendo Wii's virtual console? If so, when do you predict they will release it?

It will be released.

As far as when, we have no idea. Don't get it though, wait for Super Mario Allstars which has 4 games in it, including 2 with better graphics.

It will definetly be being released in Australia sometime soon, it has been rated by the OFLC so we'll just have to wait till it appears I guess.

What about Doki Doki panic
Lets see who knows

En4Neo said:
It will be released.

As far as when, we have no idea. Don't get it though, wait for Super Mario Allstars which has 4 games in it, including 2 with better graphics.

All Stars= 800 points
Separate games= 4*500=2000 points

You honestly expect Nintendo to release All Stars? :lol:

Darkprinny said:
What about Doki Doki panic

Why bother? They're the same game...

I know

Or Mairo 2 the Jap ver
lets see who knows the us name

Darkprinny said:
I know

Or Mairo 2 the Jap ver
lets see who knows the us name
Super Mario USA is what our Mario 2 is, and the us name to Japan Version is Mario Lost Levels.

I'd love to have Doki Doki Panic and see what it's like to play as the original characters, and have the original mobs running loose.

I highly doubt the big N will release All Stars anytime soon. As for better graphics, yeah, the All Stars has it. However, I prefer the Original release of Super Mario 2 (usa) because I am good at getting free guys off the slots....and the game feels different on the All Stars.

Back