Super Mario Bros U Review

dascrow

WiiChat Admin
Staff member
Aug 18, 2009
Super Mario Bros U review:

[video=youtube;guiobAEmpyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guiobAEmpyg&feature=plcp[/video]

This game is amazing! Don't let the name fool you into thinking it's a cake walk like the previos NSMB titles. There is a even a special challenge mode for the truely dedicated.

The only gripe I have is the music. THat infectious "Bah! Bah!" chorus from NSMB is back and it grates on my nerves. sadly there's no option to turn the music off other than muting your tv. But soundtrack aside the game is amazing. If you have fond memories of Mario 3 or Mario World than you owe it to yourself to at least try this game.

Amazing game. If you haven't tried it yet, you have to give it a go. Levels are creative and fun. Just an overall good game.

The only gripe I have is the music. THat infectious "Bah! Bah!" chorus from NSMB is back and it grates on my nerves. sadly there's no option to turn the music off other than muting your tv.
That's the theme. It's not going to change for a while, and even if it does it's not going to change much.

I definitely want to get this game. I haven't really played a Mario game since the super Nintendo. Looks like fun

I got it yesterday and Now I have completed the first-half of Acorn Plains within ten minutes. It was easy. I have not done the rest yet.

Back