Super Mario Galaxy 2 Lands with Bonus DVD

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
According to wii.nintendolife, SMG2 will contain a DVD but ONLY in Europe, dang regions (y can't we all get this DVD??)

Wahoo, a free DVD!

Learn advanced tricks with second disc

Counting down the days until Super Mario Galaxy 2? Although the game is reputedly much more difficult than its predecessor, Nintendo still wants everyone to enjoy it, so the European release will contain a DVD containing helpful videos and tutorials of advanced moves.

Assuming it's a standard DVD, the disc of course won't play on a standard Wii console, limiting its usefulness just a tad, but it's still nice to get something extra. If the videos are up to the standard of New Super Mario Bros. Wii's Super Skills demonstrations then this extra could be very cool indeed.
Source: cubed3.com.

^Eh, im sure we will get something too! lol. I think im gonna go ahead and preorder it at Game Stop, they usually give away free stuff but so far its been hush hush

No need to move just get a pal to ntsc converter. Get a pal wii and hook it up to your tv with the converter and play all the pal (UK) games you want. No need to move.

Oh no, Europe! If only there was a country in Europe who spoke English. If only there was an internet website that posted about every video that ever existed. Oh, if only. I guess Ill never get to see it.....

^Eh, im sure we will get something too! lol. I think im gonna go ahead and preorder it at Game Stop, they usually give away free stuff but so far its been hush hush

Gamestop has a free poster for preorders. Not the greatest gift but better than nothing I guess.

There are a couple of reviews up on Metacritic already. Edge Magazine gave it 100 and Game Informer gave it 93. I can't wait to play it and 2 weeks is seeming like a really long time right now.

Back