Super Paper Mario 1-3

blondechick6692

WiiChat Member
May 21, 2007
I can not get past 1-3 for the life of me. I have tried pushing - and 1 at the same time to make something of interest happen. I have tried it in both 3-d and 2-d in every direction. What am I doing wrong? Someone help!

jump ten times under the red palm tree. in door go right right again and right and jump up on platforms near save block and go through door & press 1 & - at the same time on the blue block thing

Last edited:
you get into the room with all the pillars, there is a blue pillar at the far right end. hit - 1 while standing on it. end of level.

I was having the exact same problem.

I kept hitting - and 1, either the controls would come up, or I'd throw the Faerie.
I'll try jumping up on top of it and see what happens.
Thanks to the OP for asking. =D

YOu jumping under the red palm? After you read the clue?

I found what I was doing wrong, I was hitting - 1 on the statue, not on the blue platform.

I went over to the blue altar thing and hit - 1 and finished the chapter.

marianitaaa said:
what??? what do i have to do with the blue thing??? i have to jump or hit it..HEEEEELPPPPPP

You Have To Face Left On The Blue Platform And Press - And 1 One At The Same Time.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
You Have To Face Left On The Blue Platform And Press - And 1 One At The Same Time.

do you really have to face left? i thought you just had to be on the blue platform.

FWELR said:
do you really have to face left? i thought you just had to be on the blue platform.

I Remember The Statue Saying This:

<<<<<<
Face This Direction ANd Press
- And 1 On The Blue Platform.

SOmething Like That...

K From the start. Start Making your way right. stop under the Red Palm Tree and keep jumping under it until a door appears. got through the door and continue going right. Jump on the plat form then on the bouncy thing and use the escolador(the moving rectangles). Keep going right till you see a pit of sand. flip and walk across it. Flip again and go through the blocks you cant jump over.Flip back and jump on the bouncy thing. jump onto the blocks with the blue switch in it. jump on to the lone block and face the blue switch. use through to hit it. get on the escalador and continue right. Save and go through the door. Beat O'Chunks by picking him up and throwing him. he will be stuneed and then jump on him. Continue right through the door that appeared. go right again(NOT LEFT) and jump onto the moving platforms. Go through the door and go right till you see a BLUE platform and Press 1 & - at the same time and the mouth should open to end the chapter:yesnod:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Remember The Statue Saying This:

<<<<<<
Face This Direction ANd Press
- And 1 On The Blue Platform.

SOmething Like That...

ha, o yea, just replayed that level and i guess i just got lucky the first time i tried it.

I tried hitting 1 on the blue platform, but nothing is happening. It is getting me really mad!! Help me someone before I flip out?

Back