Super paper mario missing mario element?

Wiitendo

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Mushroom kingdom :P
Hi N gamers, I have a question about super paper mario. Im buying and renting a game for this long weekend. Im thinking about renting(free every month for blockbuster membreship.) one of those IDK games like truama center, SSX blur, and Sonic. Im thinking of buying super paper mario, but after watching all.. 2 of the game trailers Im starting to wonder if its missing the mario element. The toads, the coins, the yeps and howls of mario. Do peach, mario and bowsar even have voices? im new to paper mario so this might just be how it is, but some info would be nice. Can someone give me some more inside info on paper mario.

If you also know about these games please post something on them:
SSX blur.
Sonic.

The questions you ask aren't even important.

Just wait for some professional and user reviews first, the game isn't out yet. I have a really good feeling it'll be good.

I also am curious about this game as well. Is it like puzzles or rpg or something? I like old mario games like supermario world, mario 64, and the recent mario game on DS. However paper mario seems to be very different. Or is it just a kitchy way of keeping 2d games around?

And no I havent played any of the gamecube ones, so I really have no idea.

In Paper Mario there's never voices. The first two were turn based RPGS, this one supposedly isn't going to be turn based.

En4Neo said:
The questions you ask aren't even important.

Just wait for some professional and user reviews first, the game isn't out yet. I have a really good feeling it'll be good.

Oh its not out, sorry guys justlet this die now.

KyleForMe said:
I also am curious about this game as well. Is it like puzzles or rpg or something? I like old mario games like supermario world, mario 64, and the recent mario game on DS. However paper mario seems to be very different. Or is it just a kitchy way of keeping 2d games around?

And no I havent played any of the gamecube ones, so I really have no idea.

Mario sunshine is the most FUN game I have ever played. If you skipped this mario 64 sequal your missing out on a crap load of fun and amazing mario mayham. In fact i really loved the gamecube dispite of all its bashing with xbox and PS2 fans.

Back