System setup pics???

ABC

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
NyC/Nj
Wii Online Code
1929-2278-1848-3419
Set-up Pictures

Hey everyone, I know the Wii isn't out yet, obviously. But I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone's entertainment set-ups look like PRE Wii.

Here's mine but mind you, my studio is still under construction and the TV in these pictures is now replaced with a 32" Vizio HD LCD. I will post new pics when I get more studio equipment and the Wii.

BhindCouch.jpg

Equipment:

iMac G5 20"
A couple Synths
Makie Mixer
Digidesign MBox 2
Roland MC-909

Vizio 32" HD LCD
Custom Surround Sound
XBox 360

LOTS more to come in the next few months.

Good idea for a thread!

P1010024.jpg

^^This is what I see from my hide-a-bed couch: a 27" tube TV. It's nothing special, but it's got a pretty nice picture and, oddly enough, it has component inputs. I've got my trusty Xbox and newly aquired PS2, which I got free from my cousin. I plan on moving the TV and consoles off that gray stand and into the built-in space that's right behind it as soon as I can; the built-in is too shallow for the TV so I'll have to make a little extention-table.

P1010027.jpg

^^Here's my couch and behind it on the wall you can see I've got the two rear speakers of my cheap but good $200 Sony 5.1 system mounted to the wall, which I really like.

P1010030.jpg

^^And just for perspective, here's a distant shot of my room.

Yes, the ceiling is only about a foot or two higher than my head and it slants at an angle from both sides. You can also see my custom Fender Showmaster electric that I got from my uncle last Xmas.

I really like all the naughty pine walls; makes me feel like I'm back in the 70's even though I wasn't alive during that time.

I hope to sooner or later get a better sound system and of course, a nice LCD TV, although since my TV is only like 5 ft. from my couch, it's not really necessary.

Gosh, I had a 20" iMac G5 too, for a time; what a great computer. I decided I wanted a laptop, so I sold the iMac on eBay and made a profit which I used to get a 15" PowerBook G4. They had just released the MacBook Pros, but I didn't want to risk getting a laptop that might have bugs which they inevitibly did. It's funny, that laptop cost around 2 grand, which is about as much as what I payed for everything in my room.

Glad to have another Mac user here; Represent Mac Power!:lol:

Last edited:
tv-setup.jpg

40" Samsung LCD Screen with the usual extras; Surround Sound System, Sky+ Box, DVD Recorder and .45 Scale Master Replica Lightsabers, with the added bonus of unsightly wires which need hiding!

Last edited:
Hey there all...

Post pics of you setups for everyone to check out...

I'll start, sorry about the bad pics, They were taken from my phone quickly in not so good light lol. Real camera is home charging, so I'll take better ones later.

IMG00002.jpg

IMG00003.jpg

IMG00004.jpg

IMG00005.jpg

IMG00006.jpg

wow wtf, you own all 3 consoles ....
you must be rich with a hell of alot of time on your hands to get your money's worth

DUDE where do you get the money for all of that???

lets see...
xbox360 = $400
30 xbox360 games * $60 per game = $1800
wii = $250
7 wii games * $50 = $350
ps3 = $600
4 ps3 games * $60 = $240

total = $3630
dang man thats a lot of money spent on video games... i envy you:eek:

dont forget about sound system, tv, and all the other hardware there. Looks like he has a home theater pc too.

LOL Guys thats just the tip of the iceberg...

I Actually own about 95% of all US video game systems released since Atari 2600 and a few from before that.

Odysee
Fairchild Channel F
3 Pongs
Atari 2600, 5200, 7600
ColecoVision
Intellivision
Vectrex
NES Front & Top Loading, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii
Sega Master System, Genesys (wCD&32x), Saturn, Dreamcast
RDI Halcyon (Full System)
Turbographics 16
NeoGeo
3D0
Playstation, PSOne, Playstation 2, Playstation 3
XBox, XBox360

PSP, Nintendo DS, GB Advance, Gameboy, GameGear...

Those are just the ones I know off the top of my head. They are all fully functional and all get played a lot.

They are in my game room in my basement along with my Star wars collection, I have some pics of that stuff when I was unpacking it when I moved into my new house if anyone is intersted...

And just because I am a gamer and have collected games and consoles my whole life does not make me a "rich bastard", Dude you don't even know me.

I am CIO of the second largest General contracting Firm in the US. I work my ass off, and when I do have free time, I play game, usually. I have a life, I'm engaged to an amazing woman, who BTW loves gaming too...

Gromet

Last edited:
I was going to post pics in the Show a pic of your Wii thread. But in there they said someone should start a "show pics of your setup thread", so thats what I did...

This guy has No life lol!
And I can't see how you can really appreciate a game when you have so much going on? I play mariokart on my ds quite a bit and a few other titles - but I wouldn't have the time to own an x-box360 ps3 and a wii. Wouldn't have the time to play all the games? You must live for computer games?
:wtf: :lol:

Blips said:
dont forget about sound system, tv, and all the other hardware there. Looks like he has a home theater pc too.

IT's a Media Center PC, I just really use it for DL'ing movies...

Back