Tamagotchi Party On! Screenshots

This brings back some not so far in the past memories after looking at this I went up to my dresser and found my old 2 and I saw one at Walgreens and almost bought it but now I think I will get that game as I assume it will be cheap

Oh hell, I will have to keep knowledge of this game from my daughter she is young and in to the Tamagotchi thing. She has several of them, the last thing I need is them comtaminating my Wii. Might be time to buy that 2nd Wii.

Oh well like I said earlier in another post, its Nintendo keeping their spectrum as wide as possible for all ages of gamers, I guess if we are going to get Bloody Mortal Kombat they have to counter with Cutesy Tamagotchi.

Its for children idiots. Are you saying children are gay too because they like this stuff? Just wait for the games you want and stop bashing games that are clearly NOT for you. Its as simple as that retards. All this "gay that" and "gay this". Heck you're probably gay since you seem to have such great "gaydar" for all things gay. Grow the f*ck up and realize that Nintendo has millions of fans of all ages who want different things and its their job to handle that demand. Believe or not but some people might actually want this game. Like someone said earlier I'm sure Asia will eat this up like its the newest form of opium or something. As for the US the kids/baby market will prob enjoy this.

SLrocket said:
one word. GAY! GAY! GAY!
One word:
That's three words...

And here I thought the little buggers were finally extinct. Looks like I'll have to dust off the ol' Battle Axe of Justice.

Back