Tampa Bay's 62 Yard FG

Icetrash

King K.Rool
Aug 8, 2006
Perth, Australia
Wii Online Code
4727-8101-2072-3014
Wow, can you believe the 62 yard FG Matt Bryant kicked? I didnt watch the full game because I will in Australia and they only show 3 games a week, so in the morning I was watching Indianpolis vs Washington and then a Gamebreak came up.... TB 20 PHI 21. I realised that we had to kick it to win the game, so I was feeling pretty confident. I then realised that it was a 62 yard kick! I was worried and thought 'great another loss' so I sat there watching them getting ready for the kick, all sad at the time. I knew my friends would make fun of me if he missed it (Eg. m7ticalm) So off he kicked, he kicked the ball straight but I thought so what, he'll never make the distance. But all of a sudden the crowd got screaming and it showed John Gruden with his fists in the air. I couldnt believe it! Then when he got interviwed, a person asked what was going through you. He said that Bidwell told him before he kicked it to "have fun". Well I thought i'd share my mouring with you (even though its now 6PM) And go the BUCS!!!!!

pfft. Crappy team. No offense to Bucs supporters. Yep, i wish i could bask in the glory of winning 2 of like 7 games or sometin. Indianapolis has not yet lost a match! Peyton Manning is the best, even if he did cry during a match. Even though that is pretty sad to see a grown man cry in professional sport, the Colts are the best team.

In my personal opinion, i like NFL much more than Rugby although Rugby is still good. I remember that breif period of time when i used to watch and there was that dude called Jonny Wilkins, lol. That guy freakin did a dance before he kicked it. And he broke his toe aswel lol. Anyway, i like NFL more than Rugby as it has more strategy behind it. Rugby is just power.

Rugby's a mans game
American football is a pussy sport all that protection

Darkprinny said:
Rugby's a mans game
American football is a pussy sport all that protection
OMG why does everyone say that? Everyone says American football is a pussy sport cause of their gear. Look, im from Australia and recently AFL was labelled as the most dangerous sport. I know dangerous sport, i WATCH rugby. But NFL has many aspects that Rugby doesnt, i mean look at it this way. How many NFL players do u see with broken collarbones and broken toes? Maybe its showing that they are smarter by wearing gear....... Id rather have my bones and wear some gear than to have broken bones and no gear. My oppinion.....

Just lol at all of you calling football a pussy sport.

Id like to see you guys get your asses on the field and try to play the game against these guys.

Theyd kill you all, dont even deny it...

Think about it... what does the average rugby player look like? ive seen them, yeah, you cant say they look that big. Now look at the nfl players...alot of them are about 6'3+ 200+ pounds... most of them bench alot more than 200. why even try to compare the sport?

Last edited:
The rules to your sport make no sence

WHAT THE CRAPPINGTON! As m7ticalm said NFL players are much smarter by wearing gear and keeping alive. Even with their gear on, there is still some very seroius injuries in the game. DarkPrinny you couldn't last 2 seconds in the NFL they'd crush you.... even by Peyton Manning who cries when he gets tackled. And plus in NFL you actually have to have passed college/high school. With Rugby they are all just dumb arses. NFL RULES ALL!

Icetrash said:
WHAT THE CRAPPINGTON! As m7ticalm said NFL players are much smarter by wearing gear and keeping alive. Even with their gear on, there is still some very seroius injuries in the game. DarkPrinny you couldn't last 2 seconds in the NFL they'd crush you.... even by Peyton Manning who cries when he gets tackled. And plus in NFL you actually have to have passed college/high school. With Rugby they are all just dumb arses. NFL RULES ALL!
Well Spoken.

Back