TBS channel rules

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
discussion about tbs channel and what your favourite show on tbs is
my favourite show is houseof paynes sick helarious show and seinfeld sorta sick of it watch every episode 3 times
whats your favourite tbs show discuss favourite episode

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes dear, Becker, Home improvement, King of queens (GOD I ALMOST CRYED WHEN THE SERIES WAS OVER!!) and...Thats all i have to say i am not really a fan of the 2 new comedys sry

Omg forgot about seinfield god...Man that show is awesome idk why either its a show about nothing (lol i like when geogre pitches the idea to them and they are confused ^.^)

If i had 2 pick 1 i would say king of queens since kevin james is hiarlious

lol its ok you gotta love doug from the king of queens best characater ever!!!

:lol: king of queens is hilarious.......do u guys remember the episode about the carrie song.....where they showed a music video about it at the end of the episode

Damn, nope =( i am suprised too because i used to watch EVERYTIME it was on (get home form school watch home improvement to 4 then yes dear to 5 then king of queens to 6 then seinfifeld to 7 then king of queens again to 8 then i would do whatever for the rest of the 3 hours i had to stay up lol

:lol: what about the seinfeild episode about the super spit that bounced off every and hit kramer's face

Don't really have a favorite tbs show, yes dear is good, and king of queens is ok.

lol yea i seen that one my favourite episode for sienfiled would have to be when these ladies or easdropping when elaine said out loud that george and jerry or homosexual and the assman episode do you watch jerry comedian act b4 the show

yeah.....i still remember.......:lol:

lot of funny episode....but i didn't like how it ended though

Curtain said:
Damn, nope =( i am suprised too because i used to watch EVERYTIME it was on (get home form school watch home improvement to 4 then yes dear to 5 then king of queens to 6 then seinfifeld to 7 then king of queens again to 8 then i would do whatever for the rest of the 3 hours i had to stay up lol

DUDE!!! thats my schedule!!!! after 8 if tues or wed i sleep for an hour or go on pc than watch houseofpaynes or billing ball show..than i wud do hw...and go on computer yea i have no life tv, eat, computer, homework, sleep

all ending rnt great on sienfeld well most though it so funny esecially when jerry and newman meet and he goes "jerry wierd voice" newman wierd voice" i still cant get over that i still laugh

Back