Ten Worst Foods to Eat (and Best)

Strange they never said anything about the burgers from Checkers(Rallys).
Probably because they refuse to give out nutritional information.(thats when you know its bad...)

I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack every time I eat one of those burgers. But they're so damn good...

Wii-Fi said:
Chubby Checkers? I've never eaten there, lol they refuse to give nutrition facts?

Just checkers, it was formerly and more commonly known as Rallys.
(You know the "You gotta eat" commercials?)

This Place

I didn't even think it was legal to refuse to give out that kind of information, but they manage to do it somehow. If you have ever eaten any of their burgers you would know why also.

Chewy said:
Probably because they refuse to give out nutritional information.(thats when you know its bad...)

Very true. I don't know if you guys in the states have this, but here the Heart and Stroke Foundation gives out the "Check Mark" on products saying they're a healthy pick. But the National news got their noses into it, and it turns out that more than half of the products that have that "Check Mark" paid up front for it without careful examination of their foods. So here in Canada, we can't even trust what the nutrition label says, ha.

i remember once at school in science are class was discussing something like this. But i heard from that discussion that out of all the major fast food restaurants Wendy's is the best (on a healthy note) and Burger King is the worst (on a healthy note)

Back