The black wii vs the white wii

i'd prefer the black Wii to go along with my custom black 360, my black PS3, my black psp, my black DS, and my black iPOD...

i don't know why i like black better, it seems more sophisticated...

I'm waiting to see the day that they have color changing consoles.

"I'm feeling a bit like a red today... -change-"

But me, white wii. I'm really not a fan of anything black.
Except tuxedos. Because they rock.

290 said:
Yeah but can you do this?

PCPic3.jpg

PCPic5.jpg

PCPic6.jpg

PCPic2.jpg

AHHH a monster!!!

Seriously, WTF did you do to that haha. What are those plastic tubes? PM me info if you can lol, i probably wont see the thread again lol.

Im pretty sure its a water based cooling system like i built inside my pc, And yes i could do that.

cake said:
just looks like a crappy motherboard to me. lol.... just kidding! yeah but seriously, what are those tubes?

Those tubes are water cooling pipes, I believe.

Oh, and... BLACK WII FTWII

Personally, I would've preferred a black Wii. It would've looked less conspicuous and would've blended in more with the other components in my AV rack.

i was mega pissed that nintendo only relelased the one colour wii (ok so not actually mega pissed...)

when they first launched the wii info on the nintendo sites, they had white, black, silver, green and red, possibly blue but i cant remember...

i really wanted the silver one, would match my tv, hi-fi system, DS etc...

someone i was speaking to said they had to decide on one colour as they were already gonna be short in terms of wii production, ie not enough wiis to fill the demand.

i guess that makes sense, but it could be another DS situation, where they relelase different colours after each other, to boost sales overall...

who cares, just get the first one you can get. Although IMO Black is nasty looking and will show dirt,finger prints etc

Back