The death of a WII

tinklestar

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2007
nyc
Wii Online Code
2946-7530-5043-9261
Well i got my Wii on friday and became totally addicted to it, i loved it:sad:
well last nite my fiancee was installing a new HD thing on the back of the tv and had the Wii in his hand and dropped it :sad: , we tried to turn it on and the power came on but turned off straight away, i think the super mario galaxy game that was inside mite of smashed.....and now i'm left with no wii

I called nintendo and i sent it today to get fixed, its goin to take 7-10 business days, i feel so lonely, and bored

Ah, that's very unlucky. I'm sure that hd goodness will keep you occupied for a few days:yesnod:

Sorry to hear that.
On the bright side you have something to look forward to, and Cpt.McCloud is right. That HD goodness will make for good TV watching or whatever other use you may have.

Id cry if were you...im sure you can yell at him until it comes back...and theres always a 10 day hibernation.

i think you might have to buy a new one. i think the warranty only covers faulty wiis...

That really sucks. You are lucky that Nintendo has such good customer service though.

well i had to pay $41.85 for the repair, and $8 of that was for shipping, the guy at nintendo told me the repair center is not too far away from me (im in NYC and repair is in Syracuse) and that usually it only takes 2 days to repair in the repair center, im praying so hard to comes back soon, i really miss, i think i'm goin to buy another one also just in case, and if its ok when it comes i can sell the newer one

tinklestar said:
well i had to pay $41.85 for the repair, and $8 of that was for shipping, the guy at nintendo told me the repair center is not too far away from me (im in NYC and repair is in Syracuse) and that usually it only takes 2 days to repair in the repair center, im praying so hard to comes back soon, i really miss, i think i'm goin to buy another one also just in case, and if its ok when it comes i can sell the newer one

That is some strong Nintendo loyalty right there.
They should take note of this, and ship it out faster to you :lol:

Back