The Gamecube and Unfairness

Too long to quote...

I didn't knew about ADHD until now.
I just took an ADHD online test....
My result was 83/100... :/ (not quite sure about my accuracy on the answers but still... )
No wonder though... I pretty much expected this...
That explains much of my wonders...

To be honest I've somewhat felt a relief...

Last edited:
Doctors test I'm 100/100 ADHD. Even take meds. An ADHD is nothing to be ashamed of. Most really smart scientists and even in most cases children ADHD isn't a bad thing. Yes we get destracted very easily but then again if we are able to consentrate we can think way farther forward than most. For example. And no This is no exageration or however you spell it. Spelling is not my forte. Anyways. I use to see a councelor for my ADHD along with my meds. He had games and most times we played checkers or chess. I can tell the next 3-4 POSSIBLE moves in all out comes in which I can counter. I won every single time. And it wasn't because he sucked at the game. I just understand the movements of each piece and can tell the next movements really easily. Especially by watching the movements someone makes against my own movements. Normally just set ppl up for double or tripple jump in checkers or make themself end up in checkmate without even realizing it. Thinking they are countering what i'm doing not realizing they are sinking into a trap. Only once did he beat me and that was because I did not take my meds and got destracted unable to concentrate for very long I couldn't tell much besides his next move and in chess and checkers people are always trying to be 2 steps ahead of the opponent or more. So could see why and how I lost. Anyways. That is rambling. ADHD is just a disorder but nothing that can seriously affect your life.

1. I'm not ashamed of myself in any manner...
2. At least in my case, I can tell that indeed it affects my life (mostly in the bad direction... )
3. I kinda learned to live with it (not sure if it's the best thing though... ) and I'm not really sure that I want to be treated...
4. Though I don't think I ever meat a person with such disorder myself, I have the feeling that such cases aren't rare at all and it's somewhat something common...

OT: Just got my grey cube the other day :D Now I have 3 of them... great system :D
I already got my eyes on a black cube (I think it's condition it's 9.9/10 :D ) got to buy it as soon as I can afford it and get rid of one of the purple ones.

Last edited:
It affects only what you want it too. The meds are only there to slow down ADHD ppl's thinking becuz with ADHD we think about EVERYTHING on our mind at once even without realizing it. So with meds we can think about one thing at a time.

I don't think even 95% of you have real ADHD. I've seen kids with real ADHD they are obnoxious and keep touching stuff and literally twitch. I see kids be diagnosed with ADHD or ADD just because they are bored with their classes at school. It's not the kid's faults that the teachers are BORING.

Ok Ok... here is my opinion

I own the 4 consoles of the past generation, Sega Dreamcast, Microsoft Xbox, Sony PlayStation 2 and Nintendo Gamecube. All 4 are incredibly great systems

With the Xbox you had:

Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo 2
Half Life 2
Nija Gaiden Black
Conker: Live and Reloaded
Jet Set Radio Future
Crazt Taxi 3 High Roller
Fable
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Forza Motorsport
Dead or Alive 3
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath
Shenmue II (BEST VERSION)
(AMONG OTHERS)
-------------------------------
-DVD Player (the best DVD player available in a gaming system)
-CD Player
-8GB hard disc inside (you could replace it with a bigger one)
-4 controller ports
-Best online multiplayer (REAL online multiplayer)
-Posibility to burn music into your xbox hard disk and play that music while playing
-GTA series
-Pretty good controller, comfortable enough, nice button layout but not the best.
-Component video cables

With the Dreamcast you had:

Dead or Alive 2
Sega Rally 2: Championship
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Power Stone
Power Stone 2
Shenmue
Cannon Spike
Jet Grind Radio
Soulcalibur
The House of the Dead 2
Crazy Taxi
Crazy Taxi 2
Sword of the Berserk
(AMONG OTHERS)
--------------------------------
-CD player (music player)
-No DVD for you
-VMU memory cards with screen in which you could play mini games
-4 controller ports
-First video game system in which you could play online
-Worst controller of this generation (lacked of a second analog stick)
-First of this generation to be released
-No component video for you

With the PlayStation 2 you had:

Killzone
Soul Calibur III
God of War
God of War 2
Twisted Metal Black
Twisted Metal Head On
Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater
Gran Turismo 3
Gran Turismo 4
Tekken TAG
Tekken 4
Tekken 5
Shadow of the Colossus
(AMONG OTHERS)
--------------------------------
-DVD player
-CD Player
-Fat version had Hard Disk slot for more storage
-Online multiplayer (sucked balls and just few actually used but whatever)
-Slim version available
-It is still on production and even today there are still coming out games for this system giving it more exclusives for this past generation since the PlayStation 2 shares multi platform games with this 7th generation.
-Best versions of the GTA series
-Controller with the best button layout
-Backwards compatibility with PS1 games
-Component video cables

With the Gamecube you had:

F-Zero GX
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Avdenture
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Luigi’s Mansion
Mario Kart Double Dash
Mario Party 7
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Resident Evil 4 (BEST VERSION)
Star Fox Assault
Super Mario Strikers
Super Mario Sunshine

Super Smash Bros Melee
Soul Calibur II (BEST VERSION)
(AMONG OTHERS)
--------------------------------------
-No DVD for you
-No CD and music for you

-4 Controller Ports
-Most comfortable controller of past generation

-Compatibility with Gameboy Advance for gaming futures
-Compatibility with Gameboy Advance games when plugging GBA player

-Most innovative console design and durability
-Component video cables (rare, expensive and hard to find)

So... I think it didnt' matter which one you chose, you would still have a great time with any of those 4 back in the day and even now. There is no actual unfairness since all of them had up and downs and if you were a real gamer you had to get all 4 to unleash the ultimate gaming experience ever mother ****ing created.

Long live to the purple cube and to the sixth generation

Back