The Godfather Blackhand Edition Video

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Here's a short trailer for upcoming Wii title, The Godfather Blackhand Edition.

The video clip shows in-game footage and the wiimote action controls.

Attachments

• GODFBHEwiiPFTBBFCtbcUKENG_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg
    GODFBHEwiiPFTBBFCtbcUKENG_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 689
Looks ace man, not seen anything like that before on a nintendo console and will bring in alot of older players.

Are there any other details about the game? UK release dates? or approx date?

ive alreadty beaten it for playstation but i was also reading that there are more levels and compunds to take over, so im thinking i will pick this up for the wii and give it a shot, i need more multiplayer games though

Looks OK, I can see some of the control idea's could get dry pretty quickly, but I'll be keeping an eye on this.

seems interesting...

not shure i'm all about this pretend to fight wiimote stuff... its cool but 3 inch movements of my arms seems lame. It needs to be done er hopefully is done so that you really gotta stand up n play the part if u get what i mean :rolleyes:

reaction time looked really slow, i dont even know why they didnt try to edit it to make it look like its really responive
and is that the real boxart it looks painted =/

Sick! Can't wait for the first GTA style game for the Wii! (And another 'mature' game to add to the list of Wii games :D)

wait a second, is this a port? thats what i was thinking but im not sure
is it just a port with a different title?
if so, dont buy it! youll just lead it to thinking ports are okay and then they wont come up with original ideas!

Sovieto said:
wait a second, is this a port? thats what i was thinking but im not sure
is it just a port with a different title?
if so, dont buy it! youll just lead it to thinking ports are okay and then they wont come up with original ideas!

Uh you know....even if this is a port...there is tons of additions to this game, also the control system is beefed up so much.

Back