The Moveset Thread

Based on the movesets, Altaïr. Bein' an aggrofaggot, I'm all 'bout speed. If they were actually in the game, character loyalty would have me maining... both. :lol:

Also, on the topic of assassins, I am severely disappoint in myself that I let ya beat me to the punch of two assassin movesets. What with me bein' an AC fan 'n all. :lol: Should'a made one for Altaïr years ago.

Also, on the topic of assassins, I am severely disappoint in myself that I let ya beat me to the punch of two assassin movesets. What with me bein' an AC fan 'n all. :lol: Should'a made one for Altaïr years ago.
When AC 3 comes out I will beat you to the punch again

If that happens, then I won't hesitate to show ya up and make a better moveset. ;) ... Well, if I'm not too obsessed with the Multiplayer, anyways.

Considering I have to wait for the WiiU release, ya certainly will get first pickings... .___.

If that happens, then I won't hesitate to show ya up and make a better moveset. ;) ... Well, if I'm not too obsessed with the Multiplayer, anyways.

Considering I have to wait for the WiiU release, ya certainly will get first pickings... .___.
If they are not released at the same time

I am planning to get a WiiU and all games that I would get on the 360 I will get on the WiiU

A fun little moveset I made

Minecraft Steve Moveset
MinecraftSteve.png

Steve is a lightweight character who slides a tad. He cannot wall cling nor crawl.

Neutral B: Bow
Steve pull out a pixilated bow and fires a pixilated arrow. This attack can be charged and the charge cannot be carried. If you walk near one of the arrows while it is stuck in the ground you will pick it up. It does good damage and knock back.

Side B: Block Throw
Steve throws a random block. The block does damage in its flight. Only a maximum of two blocks can be placed at one time. Once on the ground it stays there until broken or a minute has passed since using the move. Blocks cannot damage other blocks. Blocks can be thrown one on top of the other.

Glass: Has a 5% chance to be thrown. It takes one hit to destroy it. Lasers can pass through it.

Sand: Has a 30% chance to be thrown. It takes one hit to destroy it.

Dirt: Has a 30% chance to be thrown. It takes two hits to destroy it.

Cobblestone: Has a 20% chance to be thrown. It takes three hits to destroy it.

Stone: Has a 10% chance to be thrown. It takes three hits to destroy it.

Cactus: Has a 3% chance to be thrown. It takes four hits to destroy it. Damages an opponent who touches it.

Obsidian: Has a 3% chance to be thrown. It takes seven hits to destroy it.

Up B: Power Rails
Steve pops into a mine cart and lays down a couple of power rails launching Steve in the air turning the mine cart and the power rails into mini floating versions that can be picked up by Steve. Does good damage and small knock back.

Down B: Crafting
Steve puts down a Crafting Table and manufactures weapons and armor. It takes as much time as Zelda’s Down B.

Before Crafting: No armor and wooden weapons. Does not reduce damage taken nor raises attack.

Crafting Once: Leather armor and stone weapons. Reduces damage taken and raises attack by 1/6.

Crafting Twice: Iron armor and iron weapons. Reduces damage taken and raises attack by 1/5.

Crafting Three Times: Golden armor and golden weapons. Reduces damage taken and raises attack by 1/4.

Crafting Four Times: Diamond armor and diamond weapons. Reduces damage taken and raises attack by 1/3.

Final Smash: Creative Mode
When used the Minecraft pause menu will appear. The option “Save and quit to title” will be selected. On the title screen, the yellow letters will say, “Now with even more Smash.” The option “Play game” will be selected. Then the world (which is the stage’s name) will be selected and Creative Mode will be selected. Steve will be able to fly and drop TNT on the opponent’s heads by pressing B. He will also heal 3% every one second. All his attacks are doubled and he will already have diamond armor. After 45 seconds he will be back to normal but keep his diamond armor. TNT does great damage and amazing knock back.

Pummel: Steve headbutts the opponent.

Forward Throw: Steve kicks the opponent forward.

Back Throw: Steve turns and throws the opponent.

Up Throw: Steve launches the opponent up.

Down Throw: Steve drops the opponent then drops his inventory on the opponent. The last thing to be dropped is a larger than usual gold knocking the opponent up. The items can be picked back up (for no reason at all).

Jab: Steve throws a punch.

Neutral Air: Steve swings his axe back and forth.

Side A: Steve draws his sword back and swings hard.

Side Tilt: Steve swings his gardening hoe.

Forward Air: Steve swings his pick from bottom to up at an angle.

Back Air: Steve spins and hits the space behind him with his shovel.

Up A: Steve stabs the space above him with his shovel.

Up Tilt: Steve will swing his gardening hoe in an arc.

Up Air: Steve flips with his axe in hand.

Down A: Steve spins while holding his pick at a downward angle.

Down Tilt/Crouch Attack: Steve swings his gardening hoe under the opponents making them trip.

Down Air: Steve slashes the space below him with his sword (spike only for gold or diamond).

Dash Attack: Steve spins around (while still moving forward) holding his pick.

Ground Attack: Steve swings his shovel both front and back while getting up.

Ledge Attack Under 100%: Steve pulls himself up quickly, while swinging his sword.

Ledge Attack Over 100%: Steve pulls himself half up, swings his axe and pulls himself all the way up.

Stage Entry: Steve digs his way up and on to the stage.

Victory Pose #1: A creeper standing behind Steve will poke his head over Steve’s shoulder. Steve will look over his shoulder just when the creeper looks over his other shoulder. The creeper starts to hiss and Steve jumps around sweating. The creeper explodes sending Steve out of the picture. A crater will be made with small floating block inside it.

Victory Pose #2: Steve trips and all of his inventory falls out.

Up Taunt: A small tree pops up. Steve takes his axe and viciously cuts the tree down.

Side Taunt: Steve pulls out his gardening hoe and tills the ground. A small plant pops up and turn into mini floating blocks.

Down Taunt: A bunch of mini creepers run around his legs. Steve waves his arms around sweating. The mini creepers explode and Steve falls backwards.
--------------------------------------------------------

Catalog News: Minecraft Steve, Banjo-Kazooie, Goku, Hipmonchan, King K. Rool, and Haunter have been added to the Catalog. Color selection added to Raichu (Mr. MR). Toon Zelda and Phantom Zelda have been moved under one spoiler.

Last edited:
You said your creativity is goin', but I love the Steve moveset bro. Nice job.

Also, gotta mention 'fore I forget again, you're doin' an awesome job with the thread, compiling all the movesets and doin' all the work yourself. Wiichat's Brawl crowd thanks ya.

... Whether they want to or not. Ain't that right, y'all? :D

You said your creativity is goin', but I love the Steve moveset bro. Nice job.
I wrote the B moves out already. So far I have about 13 movesets I want to make. Two of them are multi movesets. Probably won't get to them all

Also, gotta mention 'fore I forget again, you're doin' an awesome job with the thread, compiling all the movesets and doin' all the work yourself. Wiichat's Brawl crowd thanks ya.

... Whether they want to or not. Ain't that right, y'all?
:biggrin5:
Thanks for reading them
I would not continue if nobody read them

[STRIKE]You wouldn't continue if I stopped giving ya comments that stroke your pride as such, ya attention-mongering jew.[/STRIKE]

Most of your movesets have originality and uniqueness. Combined with my love for Smash Bros., there's no way I couldn't read 'em. :p

I feel kinda guilty not workin' on my Magikarp moveset with all the work you're puttin' into multiple movesets, really. I just really don't wanna rush it since... Well, it's mother****in' Magikarp.

[STRIKE]You wouldn't continue if I stopped giving ya comments that stroke your pride as such, ya attention-mongering jew.[/STRIKE]
What would be the point if nobody read it :p

Most of your movesets have originality and uniqueness. Combined with my love for Smash Bros., there's no way I couldn't read 'em. :p

I feel kinda guilty not workin' on my Magikarp moveset with all the work you're puttin' into multiple movesets, really. I just really don't wanna rush it since... Well, it's mother****in' Magikarp.
I still can't wait for your Magikarp moveset and how you will pull it off

If you can find links to movesets of old, vm me them

It ain't that hard to figure up a Magikarp set IMO, I haven't had ANY trouble with it. Then again, my history with srsly srs RP and my obsession with 'Karp might make it easier for me than it actually might be...

Oh, right! Forgot 'bout my ancient movesets I said I'd supply. Gotta see if I can't find 'em. Probably lost one or two of 'em...

Magikarp's walking problem is my main concern. Although I do see ways it can be done

Catalog News: King Boo and Cell have been added to the Catalog.
A total of 18 movesets have been cataloged.
And most of Storm's movesets have been cataloged.
I will probably do Bodine's movesets next

Last edited:
Looking back at all the movesets and activity makes me want to go back in time

Catalog News: Altaïr's name has be correctly punctuated, and moves that exhaust have been clarified. Slight title modifications have been made. A problem with one of the Raichu pictures have been fixed. Ghirahim has been added to the Catalog.

Last edited:
Lyon Moveset
LyonSmall.png

The villain from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and the only necromancer in all the Fire Emblem series. Before he became the antagonist he was great friends with Ephraim and Erika. He experimented with the Grado's sacred stone, Fire Emblem. He was able to acces the Fire Emblem because he was the Prince of Grado. Through the experiments, the Fire Emblem cracked in two. One half was the sacred stone part and the other was the dark stone. When Lyon tried to use the power of the Dark Stone the Demon King, Fomortiis possessed him. This moveset is based off of Fomortiis in Lyon's body.

Lyon is a medium weight spellcaster who can’t wall cling nor crawl. But he can float like Peach. He is also a slow walker but a fast “runner”.

Neutral B: Nosferatu
Lyon pauses for a split second (press a direction) waves his hands in the direction pressed (if no direction was pressed then it will be right on top of Lyon) and a small seal will start to be drawn in a purple light a foot from Lyon in the direction that was selected. When it hits, the opponent takes some damage and is not knocked back but a stream of purple light will come off him and heal Lyon for 5%.

Side B: Elder Magic or Dark Magic
Elder Magic has four charge phases. The charge cannot be carried.

No Charge: Worm
A small black magical orb radiating purple light explodes two feet from Lyon. The explosion has good damage and knock back.

“Half” Charge: Il
Based of a Dark Tome in the new Fire Emblem: Awakening, Lyon performs two attacks like a brave weapon. Must be charged for 1.8 seconds to be used. The first blast hits the opponent with good damage and knocks him to the center. The second blast happens right where the first blast was and does good damage and good knockback. Both attacks happen at a little more than two feet from Lyon. Can be angled (each one separately) and the explosion range is about the same as a Din’s Fire.

“Full” Charge: Fenrir
Charged for three seconds, a dark purple fireball will appear next to Lyon. If charged for longer more dark purple fireballs will appear in front of Lyon in a sideways “V” shape. Can be charged up to six seconds, in which five fireballs appear in front of Lyon. When released all five will travel in the “V” formation in front of Lyon. Each fireball does more damage and knock back than one of the Il blasts. If you keep charging he will flash purple.

Overcharged: Apocalypse, the Revealing Darkness
If charged for ten seconds, a huge seal will materialize ten feet in front of Lyon. A circle of runes will appear five feet from the center of the seal reaching above, below, and out. The circle of runes will close dragging the opponent to the center (they cannot escape by dodging). Then a black circle radiating purple light will expand very fast from the center dealing extreme damage and great knock back.

Up B: Rewarp
Lyon dematerializes into white light and is shot up really fast. Then if you pressed forward or backwards he will come down as a white light five feet in front or behind of Lyon. If you hit the stage on the way up you will be exhausted. You can grab the ledge on the going up and the going down. Rewarp has great ledge grab range but cannot deal damage nor knock back.

Down B: Flux
Preformed on the ground, Lyon will quickly melt into darkness. Depending on which direction you pressed Lyon will reappear in a small pillar of darkness in the direction pressed. Upon reentry, Lyon will deal damage to whoever is near or on the pillar. The maximum range it can be done is over half of Final Destination. This move cannot go past the ledge. Deals small damage and no knock back (but it launches them upward if the opponent is standing directly on it).
Shaman_animation.gif

Preformed in the air, Lyon will put his hands downward and fires a magical dark beam radiating purple light. Anyone caught in it will be stunned for a moment keeping them in the beam. Small damage and no knock back.

Final Smash: Power of Fomortiis
Lyon raises hands and Phantoms start appearing everywhere.
PhantomGBAIcon.gif

Phantoms only can take one hit. If they do get hit they disappear. The Phantom has a couple of moves. Jump Attack and Tomahawk. When they perform Jump Attack, they jump and swing their axe. If an opponent is really high in the air, they can jump to that height. With their Tomahawk attack, they throw a tomahawk that goes ¼ the distance of Final Destination. Some Phantoms can spawn with a Devil Axe. If they land a hit with the axe, they will deal great damage and good knockback but kill themselves. The Devil Axe Phantoms are very rare. After eleven seconds of continuous barrage, they will stop appearing. This gives you enough time to charge an Apocalypse.
Hold: Lyon holds them telekinetically.

Pummel: Lyon shocks the opponent with a magical dark bolt.

Forward Throw: Lyon moves both his arms extended behind him. Dark orbs radiating purple light appear in his hands. Then he throws both of them at the opponent sending him forward.

Back Throw: Lyon jumps and floats throwing the opponent telekinetically under him.

Up Throw: Lyon raises his arms up with his hands pointed downward lifting the opponent. He flicks his hands up and sends the opponent up with speed.

Down Throw: Lyon raises his arms above his head with his hands pointed downward. Lifting the opponent. He quickly brings his arms down ramming the opponent into the ground.

Jab: Lyon extends his arm out with his palm facing forward and with purple radiation coming off his hand. Then he strikes with his other hand from below.

Neutral Air: Mystic runes made of white light in two circles around Lyon. Each circle spins and is angled differently so it looks like a helium atom.

Side A: Lyon fires a mini explosion of dark magic in front of him.

Side Tilt: Lyon slices his hand in front of him, which is covered in dark flames.

Forward Air: Lyon fires a small dark fireball projectile. The projectile only goes six feet.

Back Air: Lyon turns and slashes the air behind him with dark magic.

Up A: Lyon raises both hands from his side in an ark trailed by dark electricity and places his hands above creating an explosion. The electrical attack knocks the opponent into where the explosion is going to be.

Up Tilt: Lyon raises his arm up with his hand in a claw (fingers bent inwards). Above him is a spinning circle of fire.

Up Air: A circle of darkness appears above Lyon, sucking the opponent in. If the opponent gets sucked in, the dark circle disappears below and appears above sending the opponent down with speed (could spike).

Down A: A ring of dark fire will spin around Lyon starting from the bottom and ends at the top.

Down Tilt/Crouch Attack: Lyon summons a small dark wind that pushes the opponent back.

Down Air: A circle of darkness appears below Lyon sucking the opponent in. If he gets sucked in, the dark circle disappears below and appears above sending the opponent up with speed.

Dash Attack: Lyon is surrounded by dark flames and rushes forward, still hovering.

Ground Attack: Lyon floats up while his body gives off dark lighting in all directions (the lighting seeks the ground).

Ledge Attack: Lyon hovers up and on to the stage extending his arms which are radiating dark magic.

Running Animation: Lyon hovers above the ground moving very fast.

Stage Entry: Comes out of pool of darkness reverse Flux style.

Victory Pose #1: Lyon floats in the air extending both his hands from his side and dark lightning comes out of his hands. A seal appears below him and purple lightning comes out.

Victory Pose #2: Lyon and a phantom are both in the begging of the animation. Lyon telekinetically lifts the phantom and crushes him and throws him off the screen.

Up Taunt: Dark fire surrounds Lyon then dissipates.

Side Taunt: Wind blows his robes while he looks menacingly at the screen.

Down Taunt: A seal appears below Lyon and purple lightning comes out.
--------------------------------------------------------

I believe this is my tenth moveset if you count TZelda and Phantom one

Catalog News: Lyon Moveset added to the Catalog

Last edited:
Happy to see my fabulous Ghirahim moveset added~

I know I made a Magus moveset somewhere, you should add that sometime.

I might make movesets for these characters later:

-Shulk (Xenoblade)
-Groose (Skyward Sword)
-Bowser Jr. (Mario) (Made a set before but I dunno how good it was)

And the following, but they're much more unlikely.

-Petey Piranha (Mario)
-Fawful (Mario)
-Chrono (Chrono Trigger)
-N (Pokemon)
-Sableye (Pokemon)
-Sharpedo (Pokemon)
-Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)

Happy to see my fabulous Ghirahim moveset added~
And that was probably the only reason you pressed the like button.

I know I made a Magus moveset somewhere, you should add that sometime.
I think I saw that somewhere. I will move it up on my priority list

I might make movesets for these characters later:

-Shulk (Xenoblade)
-Groose (Skyward Sword)
-Bowser Jr. (Mario) (Made a set before but I dunno how good it was)

And the following, but they're much more unlikely.

-Petey Piranha (Mario)
-Fawful (Mario)
-Chrono (Chrono Trigger)
-N (Pokemon)
-Sableye (Pokemon)
-Sharpedo (Pokemon)
-Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
Move Fauful to the top
A friend of mine wants to see one
I am too busy

and i have a B jr. comming too
Let's see who's is better