The OFFICAL mario strikers WORLD-WIDE league!

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
o.k i am starting a WORLD-WIDE msc league with wii-Bhoy so if you wanna join here is the website:
http://www.freewebs.com/nintendowifiworld/
the league will feature:
-16 teams for each devision(EUROPE,AMERICA etc.)
-after the divisions are over the top 4 teams from each division will go into a super cup
-the winner of the super cup is grand champion!
-winners of the divisons will also get a prize!
-through out the season there will be additional cups like the: skull cup,star cup and shell cup
-every team has its own name and if you want a logo

thanks for your time

I'm going to voice my honest opinion here.

Slapping official on a thread title does not make it in any way actually official.
Whilst I agree with the sentiment your too young to run a league succesfully. Sorry but from my experience maturity and actual admin experience are essential.

You know that I've been looking to create something along these lines and I currently have threads running in several different Nintendo forums. You need to do the research first. However, if your open to suggestions/help give me a pm with your ideas and where you see this going. I may lend my support if I think it's going to be worthwhile.

i didnt know you can play people from around the world. like i thought australians could play europeans coz we both use pal but i didnt think we could play americans coz dont they use a different format?

You wont be matched in a ranked game with someone from a different country like UK vs US. But someone told me when u add them to friends list, you can play ppl from anywhere.

Wii Brendo,

With all those videos and games, along with alot of strikers, supersmash bro brawl etc... fans, bandwidth could become an issue. Just want to warn you ahead of time b/c you only get like 500mb bandwidth. I used about 250 at my freewebs with the madden and thats just with 32 ppl or less.

yes we are getting more requests on how many people should be in it

Back