My Mario Stikers Charged Football Review

nobody take this as mean, please.

i am wondering if they put this game out first in europe to test what would happen to online before they released it in america. let's face it, there are more wiis being sold in america and therefore, it is probably their main focus. i guess the only issue was the servers and as long as they keep getting more of them, there should be no real problem, hopefully.

BTW: it isn't perfect because i'm doing exams right now, they are more important..right?

FWELR said:
nobody take this as mean, please.

i am wondering if they put this game out first in europe to test what would happen to online before they released it in america. let's face it, there are more wiis being sold in america and therefore, it is probably their main focus. i guess the only issue was the servers and as long as they keep getting more of them, there should be no real problem, hopefully.

If you take it that way, then every game is released in America first to test for the glitches and remove them in Europe.

No, after all, the previous Mario strikers came in Europe first too without online.

Pokemaster said:
If you take it that way, then every game is released in America first to test for the glitches and remove them in Europe.

not really, because this is the first time nintendo's had an online home console. i could be totally wrong on this, maybe its just because Europeans like soccer (or futbol) better, so they want to give the monkeys bananas, not chicken.

Back