Thoughts on Mario Strikers Charged

i once played a game where the sidekick with the big nose that shoots out a huge white ball, was abusing the speacial shot.

Lets call him the egg dude, since i dont know the sidekicks name.

his team was: Wario, Egg dude, egg dude, egg dude.

WHENEVER he had the ball, he would use the egg speacial shot. it was impossible to defend, and i lost 5-1.

I hate people like that...and disconnectors. but nintendo will fix the discconectors..

Unstoppable said:
i once played a game where the sidekick with the big nose that shoots out a huge white ball, was abusing the speacial shot.

Lets call him the egg dude, since i dont know the sidekicks name.

his team was: Wario, Egg dude, egg dude, egg dude.

WHENEVER he had the ball, he would use the egg speacial shot. it was impossible to defend, and i lost 5-1.

I hate people like that...and disconnectors. but nintendo will fix the discconectors..

Lol seems like your a poor defender then, the player your reffering to 'Birdo' has that very good shot but is very slow. Your characters should easily be able to defend agaisnt them slow things.

I use 2 of them and yes use the 'spinnning attack' but if you just let the spin finish then hit them your safe. Birdos moves arnt cheats and can be stopped easily if you know what your doing.

ummm, actually my defence is pretty solid, thank you very much. but thanks for your useless post none the less :thumbsup:

One of the harder Nintendo games I've played so far, not enough options and online modes... Other than that great game!

Hope they add more options in the NTSC North American version

Unstoppable said:
ummm, actually my defence is pretty solid, thank you very much. but thanks for your useless post none the less :thumbsup:
If your defence is solid then you shouldnt be complaining about a Non Cheating move that can be defended then. :/

Plus please add me, and pm your code

They should use the same system as Battlenet. They keep track of your wins, losses, and disconnects. That way you know if the player is a huge on disconnection, and given the option beforehand not to play them.

Skalor is right on that one. Using three Birdo's is not abuse. It's actually rather silly. Birdo's movement and passing is extremely slow. So interceptions are easy as is keeping your own passing game up. You really shouldn't lose to that tactic.

Back