Official Mario Strikers Charged General Discussion

i dont want to know what unlockables, but for anyone who has unlocked something. Are they good unlockables???.

Characters, diddy kong and petey pirahna. You can unlock game cheats for domination mode too.

cool.. i read ppl saying they hope u can have an option to have no powerups, is there an option like that? is for multiplayer too?

Yeh, They are the cheats. You can use them online when you are playing someone in your friend roster aswell.
I use the cheat called classic mode, its cool because it disales mega strikes and skill shots. I also use a cheat to disable weapons, then I put 1 match on with 5 minutes and use the stadium where it looks more like a proper football ground.
It makes it more like normal football :lol:
Lee

Edit : 1 more rep point needed to get 5 blocks!

took care of the REP situation:thumbsup:

so thats cool. So i can play vs somone online and there will not be any megastrikes.. that will be cool. I heard that its hard to acutally score and the only way to score is mega strikes

Thanks for the rep, I will rep you after typing this :lol:
Remember, you can only do the cheats if you are playing your friend from your friend roster , you cant use them on random people.
It is hard to score online as everyone keeps tackling the person who has the ball so thats annoying. You hardly get the chance to do a megastrike anyway, its easier to do skill shots :)
Lee.J

i dont mind. Wheather with my friends roster or not. its good to have option. I cant wait for this game. just about 2 months to go until i can get it!...

thanks for that but I also want some second oppinions. My true question doesnt really get answered with reviews.

Does this game get boring and do the different options ( stadia, sidekicks, teamcaptains ) bring enough diversity in this game to stay fun for a while

It doesnt get boring, there is like 17 stadiums and each one is unique in its own way. On one for example , called 'thunder island' , its really windy and your players can get knocked off the stadium!
And all the characters have special moves, you can mix and match your team and allsorts.
Well worth it!

Ah thanks for the info :D Probably will go ahead and buy this awesome game than.

Cant wait to go online with a friend next to me. That will be a whole fresh experience

So even if you dont like traditional football games like pro evo, but you love mario games, this game is worth getting?

Back