The Official Mario Strikers Charged Online Error's thread

Mines being working fine these past 2 days :)

I haven't been able to login not once yet (got the game finally yesterday morning). It always gets stuck during the login, then throws error 61070, disconnected during data transmission. :/

i just got a new one after a guy was cheating against me
it comes up
"error code 101010(or someting)error during data transmission)

god its soo annoying

argh!!, i cant get online today, says something bout data transmission

this error code crap is stupid they should have been prepared for the number of people wanting to play online. what's it gonna be like in America?
:mad5:

Mine was working fine this morning. Had a few games, all ok except one was quite laggy. Then I think that may have been my opponents connecting, not the nintendo system.

gamer24 west said:
this error code crap is stupid they should have been prepared for the number of people wanting to play online. what's it gonna be like in America?
:mad5:

What exactly do you expect? This is the FIRST online game. Nintendo could not possible have tested the network in real terms with a real mass audience. Problems are inevitable; theres nothing stupid about it. Theres no need to moan especially given the rapid solution of a lot of problems thus far.

If we have these sorts of situations going forwards then perhaps we will have reason to complain. At the moment, we dont.

i found out some stuff about the 86070 error code im getting and it says something about my firewall on my router. the thing is ive tried disabling it but still doesnt connect to everyone.

Here

My score is practically non-existent after I win. I know Nintendo will sort it out, but its the waiting thats driving me insane.

Is anyone getting the 'error getting stats' thing again? I havent been able to get on for about 20 mins now.

Mine has been working fine recently, earlier on though it came up with a message saying that, Only the once though.

I know this isn't mario related but you gues are the only people who respond quickly....anyway i just got the DS wi-fi communticator, because my wireles g router uses WPA password and DS dont support it... anyway i keep getting this 52103 error code and when i run the wifi communicator it stop my internet from working. the communicatoris working because my DS actully does connected it jsut says unable to connect to teh servers.

i have check teh servers status the mario kart server ( the one i am using) is UP

i really want to sort this out....can anyone help??

hay now i got an error when i try to get statistics its a mix between unable to get statictics and that data transmittion thing i got on about half hour ago

You shouldnt double post rishi, I am sure you said that to someone else earlier. Hypocrite.

Back