Official Mario Strikers Charged General Discussion

Blind said:
Sorry, I'm sure this has been posted, but is it only out in the UK or what? Because on gamestops site it says Pre-Release Ships 7/30/07 so does that mean us in america have to wait still?

america has to wait, it is only out in europe.

Yeah ! I made a deal trough a sort of Ebay kinda like site and Im getting my game on saturday :D:D Im with my parents than ( taking the wii with me ofcourse ) and will practise there. Than on monday I will put up my friend code here and start the online goodness :D:D:D

I cant wait til saturday and hope he doesnt sell it to someone else lol :p

So what's the deal with Strikers and the US? I know it came out today in Australia, but I have seen numerous reports of Strikers coming out here in the US on both July 2nd and July 30th. Which one is it?

You brits are going to have a HUUUUUGE edge in skill by the time the game rolls around to here :yikes:

The ranked games only match you with someone from your own Continent to avoid lag. The only way to play someone outside your region is to add them in your friends roster.

Star Striker said:
The ranked games only match you with someone from your own Continent to avoid lag. The only way to play someone outside your region is to add them in your friends roster.

I'm sure that I've played with English people in the ranked games...

BTW I've added you, wanna add me??

Back