The Question is: SMG or SSBB?

it depends on what type of games you like. i am incredibly hyped for brawl but something tells me i'll get into the essence of galaxy and just be consumed in its greatness. its like, you know when you really sit down and enjoy a meal? taking your time and tasting every taste? i feel like thatll be galaxy and brawl ill just be like brawl brawl brawl! and go at it so fast that i wont truly appreciate it.

Prepster said:
What is SSBB?

super smash bros brawl, a fighting game starring a whole boat load of nintendo characters plus snake from metal gear solid and also sonic the hedgehog.

www.smashbros.com for super duper details on the game

Considering people will play SSBB longer than they will be playing Galaxy I think SSBB will be better

KaosAssassin said:
Considering people will play SSBB longer than they will be playing Galaxy I think SSBB will be better
but i think people will keep playing galaxy just like people keep playing super mario 3. i think theyre just going to keep beating it and beating it until they can do it in like an hour.

this is probably the hardest question someone asked me in teh history of the planet ever!

i would say ssbb, because it has tons of replay value, at most you could beat smg thrice, but ssbb, there is wi-fi battles, different types of single player, different objectives in each single player(beat it once to get jiggly, beat it with 5 different characters and you get blank etc.) events, trying to get stickers and trophies, mastering advance techniques, trying to get better and better, play with your friends,

but if someone came up to me and says "yo you get 3 days locked up in a room...which game would you rather play" i would pick galaxy......

When it comes to story mode obviously Super Mario Galaxy will prevail in that category. However, when it comes to game play and replay value Super Smash Bros Brawl will win. So with that being said I'm going to have to say that Super Smash Bros Brawl will end up being the victor out of the two.

Well it doesn't really matter...they have such far release dates form each other that yuor most likely gonna get both games anyway...

Back