The "What I Got For Christmas" Thread

i'm going to buy my-self an ipod touch or a ps3 plus some wii games i dont know which ones

for other people well f**k them nah i getting my sis and bro the simpsons movie and some paints sets my other sis a Chocolate Fountain and some other stuff for my other bros

I want a PS3, but I'm sure my parents would never get me one. :lol:

Oh well, I have some saving up to do...

For a fact....

I Know I'm getting:

Super Mario Galaxy
Battalion Wars 2
SSBB Pre-order
Mega Man X collection (GC)
Mega Man Anniversary edition (Xbox)
:smilewinkgrin:

Both my sisters are getting me GAME vouchers and my grandparents are getting me vouchers for this new surf shop in my area that I'm in love with.

I was going to ask my mother for some games and a couple of jumpers but I baught the jumpers myself and I can get the games out of the vouchers I'm getting, so I might ask her for money to help pay for some fees I'll have to pay when I move into the flat. =/

As for buying other people I've only bought for the boyf this year. I was going to buy for other people, but I ended up spending all my money on hiiim and myself lol, oh well.

I've got him a book and a transformers t-shirt as little things but I can't name the big things I've got him because he comes on these forums and might read it lol :p If your that interested you can PM me :lol:

I'll probably be getting Super Mario Galaxy for Christmas. Still undecided what else to ask for...

I'm getting SMG fir x-mas from my fiancee...technically its for both of us. The wii stays at her house since i frequent over there as much as possible. But the wii itself is technically mine.

Other than that I'm planning on moving in with her in a few months (possibly less). I got her a down payment house after she moved out on her own but I stayed at home to finish school college. School didn't work out so I'm going to save up and move in with her. so that will be our belated Christmas present to one another. After 6 years we finally get to share our first home.

im getting resident evil umbrella chronicles , the wii zapper with links crossbow training , need for speed prostreet and super mario galaxy :D

hhhmmm good thread.
so far what i've purchased for others:
Illusions by Richard Bach for my dad
Got my brothers old road bicycle new shifters/installed for him
Haunted- Chuck Palahniuk for my roommate,
1-3 of the Fruits Basket Manga for my future wife Steph

And in the process bought myself- Trauma Center New Blood, a few books, couple of magazines, new mp3 player for rides on my bike, new speakers for my car, a few cds, a membership to an X-rated site, and a 5x5 rubik's cube.

So since i still have about 5 people left, if i keep going at the rate i'm going at i'll have about another $1000 worth of stuff for myself before i'm done.

Kyle

mass effect
tyrant collectible action figure
crimson head + cerabus collectible action figure
star wars lightsaber (yes the $100+ ones heheheh) darth vader, dark side..none other!
28 weeks later

that was the outcome of a "mall shopping spree" that my dad gave me for xmas

I know I'm getting new laptop (I went to buy it and I set it all up to work fine etc.)

I know I'm getting guitar hero 3 and umbrella chronicles, I ordered them both online (waiting for umbrella).

My sister went out to buy me Metroid the other day and succeeded.

I have a mysterious present in the bag in the hallway that's wrapped up I have no idea what it is, just a little surprise from parents.

I today got given a french dictionary and year diary from my uncle (I get diary year planner off him every year:yesnod: )

And from a random person I'm getting a Chocolate orange and from a friend I am granted access to his house boxing day:lol:

So far for presents, me and my sister bought dad a phone, Im planning on getting him a book as well and for my sister I have a laptop carrier case and am going to buy a CD tomorrow:yesnod:

Back