Thinking of getting a wii

Roberto H

WiiChat Member
Jan 6, 2007
Hi iam thinking of getting a wii i already have a xbox 360 what i think is brill espically on live

I just have a few questions about the wii

1.does it have a hardrive if so how much memory does it have?

2.The biggest concern is the games on the wii apart from wii sports none of the games appeal me to i like to play games like shooters what the wii is curently lacking.

thanks in advance

1. Yes. 600TB hard drive. (read: no)

2. Is that a question? FPS', get a PC :)

3. The period (.) has more uses than just behind numbers. Just some friendly advice to help make your posts readable.

Last edited:
Wii will have unique FPS im sure, i love the current ones with the wiimote. cant wait for some after a few months when the publishers know the full capabilites of Wii.

Roberto H said:
2.The biggest concern is the games on the wii apart from wii sports none of the games appeal me to i like to play games like shooters what the wii is curently lacking.

I think the Wii is lacking in FPS games...BUT!!...think about the fact that the Wii came out on November 19th and then promised 62 games by the end of the year! I would give the Wii a lot of credit for that and expect to see a lot more FPS games as the wii gets more demands for those games since it's now out on the market.

Last edited:
Back