Top 3 Wii Games By Yoshi Dude

Yoshi Dude

TEAM SMASH'S YOSHI
Jun 30, 2007
YOSHI DUDE'S TOP 3 GAMES FOR THE WII

AT NUMBER 3:
SUPER PAPER MARIO:
This Game Ownz. Everything You Would Think Would Be In Super Mario Game Is There. This Graphics Are Great, And The Gameplay Is Great Also. But It To Short For Me.

AT NUMBER 2:
RED STEEL:
This First Class Shooter For The Wii Makes Your Time Worth Something Even If You Live With You Mom And You 40. But Anyways With Good Gameplay And A Werid But Good Stroy Line There Alot To Talk About In Red Steel. Why Is It Called Red Steel. Who Cares? This Games Is Fun.

AT NUMBER 1:
LEGEND OF ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCESS:
This Game Puts Your Mind To The Test And Put In Great Gameplay And Graphics. You Anyways Feel Like You Are In The Game Like Your Link Yourself, Trashing Your Srowd Left And Right With Your Wii Remote. There Are No Issues With This Game What So Ever. With Great Gameplay, Graphics, And A Storyline This Game Is 1#.

This Should Good?

Needs RE4, and BTW its called RedSteel because its like blood on your (steel) sword. However they took out the blood so its stupid -.-.

Good list however it neds RE4

j4nj1m3n3z said:
godfather is good too

Ya Godfather is Good. Red Steel Is Mainly 2nd Because I Like Shooters. And I Have Not Yet Been Able To Play RE4. But I Heard It Is Good

Back