total time played 2

brandon

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
I haven't been playing the wii much lately and i began to feel ungrateful because it was a birthday gift and is kinda expensive(usually 100$ on b-days) So i hadnt played for like a week or two and there were times where i didn't played the wii for a full month (september). So i added up all the time played and it came out to around 176 hours. Now for a 250 gift i hope i've played at least the price worth of hours. Do you think 176 is reasonable for a console? now im not selling the wii but i can't see myself playing anytime soon with GTA IV comming out and i hadnt been playing cuz i baught a 360. any imput of if they got there money's worth? i feel kinda bad cuz i hadnt played in a while

A gift is given for you to enjoy, it was your birthday, you got a wii. I'm sure you were ecstatic at the time :)

Theres no way to gauge your enjoyment by hours, that isn't really accurate or fair. I played at least 2 hours a day for the first 4 months or so, then I didn't play my wii at all for like 6-8 months. Partly because I was in a temporary living situation which didn't involve a TV. Over the last month I've been playing it alot again.

What I'm trying to say is that theres no need to feel bad for being occasionally disinterested. 176 hours is a good chunk of time, you've definitely used your wii and enjoyed it. I'm sure there will be games that peak your interest again in the future. Don't fret, do what you enjoy, whether that be playing wii or something else.

Why should you feel bad? If anyone asks just tell them it was an extremely nice gesture but you just weren't getting the use out of it than someone who would be playing it everyday so you decided to sell it to someone less fortunate than yourself.

Like the others above me said, it really doesn't matter how much you play, as long as you enjoy the gift you received. As for hours, I've had my Wii since launch and I've played it..hmmmm....300 hours or more? But I've had it for more than a year, and those hours also encompass Gamecube games and Virtual Console games AND goofing around on the Internet Channel, Check Mii Out, Photo Channel, ect. so on and so forth.

But don't feel bad because you don't play as much as other people, I feel so guilty sometimes that when a friend calls to see if we can hang out, I tell them "Sorry, not today. I have a big day of Animal Crossing ahead of me."

umm well it sounds reasonable but its maby cuz there not much good games depends on wat type of gamer u are .

try buying the sonic and mario olympics its hard and fun ....... hope i helped

ye i felt like this (i got it last xmass) when they were impossible to get didnt ask for it and got 1 so i was like WOW.

and after i got bored of zelda and wii sports novelty worn off i didnt play much for like march till december.

then i got gh3 and i played it a hell of a lot.

just keep it when good games come out that you injoy i bet you play it more

(when you get bored of gta and games like mario kart come out)

Back