wii run for money

The Xbox 360 was not great for many months too after its release. And please for the love of god, try english text not 13 year old IM girl text.

Idiot

UKResist said:
Well i dont no about u lot, but i feel nintendo has finshed with wii,

I mean its been a few months and still hardly any games and accessories.
Look at the 360 it came out and dam there were loads of stuff came out, cams Mics controllers wireless ect..

Ok wii has wireless. But im gettin bored i wanted it to play online gaming and i feel nintendo has made the bucks and now sitting back on it.

i;ve been waiting for online play since december,

And ya wounder why do many people dig it for the 360. my thoughts it the 360 is beta at the moment of time Good games Great online facilities ect.

We well Thats well easy to get bored of if ya play on ya own. Which i do.

Any sign of improvement Wots our online gaming going to be like if we get 1!

im getting bored of waiting, i wont sell me wii but i'll be out gettin the 360 and boxing the wii up. coz its kinda disappointing

-----------------
ok another thing b4 1 of ya get cocky, yea ok it only costed people £180 I expected it 2 be cheap to buy and great to play, Like wots the point having internet and friend codes,. on it if ya aint gonna get decent games. i havnt heard of a mic of anything.
Any chat rooms or anything, Pah! its kinda gettin my thumbs down.

:mad5: i hate people like this, simply : we dont care if you are going to sell your wii or not, its your choice and do what you want. Its childish and silly.
Grow up :frown2:

Idiot

UKResist said:
Well i dont no about u lot, but i feel nintendo has finshed with wii,

I mean its been a few months and still hardly any games and accessories.
Look at the 360 it came out and dam there were loads of stuff came out, cams Mics controllers wireless ect..

Ok wii has wireless. But im gettin bored i wanted it to play online gaming and i feel nintendo has made the bucks and now sitting back on it.

i;ve been waiting for online play since december,

And ya wounder why do many people dig it for the 360. my thoughts it the 360 is beta at the moment of time Good games Great online facilities ect.

We well Thats well easy to get bored of if ya play on ya own. Which i do.

Any sign of improvement Wots our online gaming going to be like if we get 1!

im getting bored of waiting, i wont sell me wii but i'll be out gettin the 360 and boxing the wii up. coz its kinda disappointing

-----------------
ok another thing b4 1 of ya get cocky, yea ok it only costed people £180 I expected it 2 be cheap to buy and great to play, Like wots the point having internet and friend codes,. on it if ya aint gonna get decent games. i havnt heard of a mic of anything.
Any chat rooms or anything, Pah! its kinda gettin my thumbs down.

:mad5: i hate people like this, simply : we dont care if you are going to sell your wii or not, its your choice and do what you want. Its childish and silly.
Grow up :frown2:

SORRY : double post, someone delete it please!

UKResist said:
i wont sell me wii

17 Minutes later.

UKResist said:
i think i just changed me mind

you've bought some of the worst wii games if we're honest.

Fry Cry, absolute crap. 4/10 Everyone knows that. :crazy:

Splinter Cell, 5/10. :frown2:

Online yeah its coming, and so are a lot of brilliant games in the future. I'm happy with the first wave releases.

Zelda, Excite Truck, Godfather are what you should be playing. Paper Mario out soon. Maybe Heatseeker and Medal of Honour depending on their reviews.

You're posts are horrible to read too.

I got bad repped for my post above, i was sharing me opinion. Thanks UKresist, have some bad rep back :)

While FarCry isnt amazing, I heard its better than that P.O.S Red Steel...
Your "collection" probably isnt worth too much... Maybe $450 CND/$400 USD
Why would you come to this forum, if all you wanted to do was bash the Wii, create an arguement, and announce you're selling your Wii because it apparently "sucks"?
Do you have problems mate?

Wireless controler is something the gamecube bad the 4 month. Nintendo is busy i just posted this on another thread. With nintendo hits comming out, they got those on their hands. Every factory is pumping out wiis. It might seem weird, and you may not like it-but the DS is just as much of a nessesary product as the wii is. With the wireless speaker, DS to wii, 2 new pokemon games, and tons of new hit DS games comming out. nintendo has to juggle 2 things at once. 360 has bin out for 1 and a half year! look at how far its gotten. Looks like the old xbox thats called jenny and had a nice time in the dark room tacked on with a green button. I personally think the biggest and most succesfull company in the world microsoft, could have done somewhat better. They only produced (not made.) gears of war and halo both which are the copy of one another with "better" graphics. I think I have said enough, dont you?

Wii has bin out 5 months sold over 6 million and the true power of the wii hasen't even bin revealed. If you really think nintendo is DONE with the wii. think again buddy. (how could you even think that with so many amazing nintendo and 3 party games comming out?)

tnine said:
While FarCry isnt amazing, I heard its better than that P.O.S Red Steel...
Your "collection" probably isnt worth too much... Maybe $450 CND/$400 USD
Why would you come to this forum, if all you wanted to do was bash the Wii, create an arguement, and announce you're selling your Wii because it apparently "sucks"?
Do you have problems mate?

Quoted for honestly. Out of all the fanboys who come to a NINTENDO WII forum, and bash the wii which is the BEST system ever. Need to stop making star trek models and get out more. :frown2:

i never played far cry but i was thinkin it was like Delta force black hawk down or something so i got it for wii i dont think i even did the 1st level coz i got so bored.

Splinter cell aint 2 bed, i enjoyed it lol. Red steel was ok but both games were both short.

im just Purely bored of it, theres nothing to do on it

UKResist said:
Any ideas wot its gonna run like? is it gunna be like the ds with the friend codes. end of June, if been w8n b4 christmas,sure it cant take the long or less they are take time off for vacation.

Did You HAVE To Use Friend Codes To Play MKDS, Hunters, Tony Hawk, Etc.?

NO!

We're Probably Gonna Have Online Lobbies And Such...
Just.... Be... PATIENT!!!

BTW..
Wiitendo... DON'T TRIPLE POST...

Thank You...

Last edited:
Already your complaining? It's only 5 months...you except Nintendo to somehow say "hey let's give you all of these games and acess. and blah" and not worry about the system shipments! They have there hands full right now. Every other system did not start off well as in games and acess., including the 360 and Wii. But now with the recent releases of Godfather and others this month, their starting to fill up on the games. There just getting started :).

Rival

wii play fps is so fun . this sense .no other console can contrast

Wii is a good thing to have with another console PS3 and 360 compete while Wii gets all the exclusives

Back