toys are us...

wiimustfight

WiiChat Member
Nov 17, 2006
hey guys i just got my wiii yay! from toys are us they had 60 in today (16th dec) and i was 24th in the que did neone go to toys are us?

well i got mine on friday at a gamecrazy,they had ONE in and i got it:thumbsup: its good to cause saturday is my birth day!

went to toys r us today half six, had 65 peeps stopped out over night never got one, sick, any1 no what the jap versions are like as theres loads available

dont bother woth them unless u can read japaneese lol witch toys r us u go to?

im in england north east, was teeside in middlesbourgh, what enoys me is all the people what is buying them to make money when others wants them to keep, just thought jap as the ps3 jap ones are english too, in the cue there was mostly couples and only about 30 sets of people there to, guna pull my hair out

already got a wii on release date, but got wiff that Toys r us in Leicester was selling today, so me and my brother poped down and got 1 each.

I was going to go, but there was so many people outside there, that we probably wouldnt get one. Anyone know where else I could get one from?

Edit: mull3t, you say you have got a Wii before, and now you got 2 more, would you be willing to sell one of them? :wink:

Last edited:
I heard GAME in leicester had them, and the people at TRU were turning people away and telling them to go to coventry store, as its a bigger store.

tbh i think my bro just struck lucky. never know tho, do some ringing around :)

think the only chance u have of getting 1 tho, is getting up real early and queueing. will be impossible to just walk in to a store now and buy one.

Back